New Moon Beach Party:Chapter 6

I wake to something soft on my cheek I lift up to see a black ball of fur.My heart starts to beat like crazy but then I calm down cause I remember what happened last night I shake Nash lightly but he doesn't move I shake him again finally he wakes up he looks at me with his beautiful bright blue eyes.Nash lifts his head and licks my face I smile at him"Allison you might want to change back in to your wolf form...cause your...naked"I look down to see my naked body I blush and quickly change then I walk up to my friends and wake them up they all groan"Guys get up and change back into your wolf form..I don't think you want the boys to see y'all naked"They all look down and quickly change back.I lift my head and smell..RABBIT.All the girls smelled it to cause they licked there chops I trotted of to the direction the smell was coming from I saw the rabbit..Well rabbits I crothed down in tell my belly brushed against the smooth grass I flatten my ears back and get closer to them.Once I get closer to them I pounce my friends doing the same we moved around catching them it was like a big tornado of dirt and wolves.Once we got all the rabbits we stop I grabbed 6 rabbits in my mouth and left my friends picking up the rest.We trotted back to the sleeping boys our fur dirty.When we get there all the boys are awake they all look at use when they see the rabbits they wagging there tails I trot towards Nash wagging my tail when I get to him I drop the food he grabs 3 and I grab 3.We all start eating all I hear is cracking bones.After I finish I trot off Nash following then everyone else I sniff the air to smell deer I bark and Cameron trots in front of me and start trotting towards the smell and we follow.Once we get view of the herd Cameron looks at use and the boys nod there heads and trot off in different directions with there mates(Aka my friends)I look at Nash in confusion he licks my cheek and says"Follow me"I start troting off but stop and look at my friend and Cameron she looked so happy.Cameron licked her face and she wagged her tail she had dark brown hair like Cam's but she had a hint of silver.I smiled and started trotted off with Nash.When we get to a bush I see everyone else hiding then I see Cameron stalking towards a male deer the male deer looked weak and sick then I saw my friend stalking the same deer then the ran at the herd then one by one everyone else then Nash ran out so I followed we all ran in a circle the deer were freaking out then Nash broke the circle and made to circles.I was confused but then I finally got what we were doing we were separating the weak the old the young and the sick.Then we made two more circles then the we started moving one big group of old,weak and sick deer then Cameron attacked a deer then my friend attached one.Everyone attached there own deer.Once everyone had there own deer there was only 4 deer left one was sick other one was weak and the other 2 old. Nash went after 2 deer other deer and I went for the other 2.Then we all dragged the deer Cameron leading the way we made it to a cave and we dragged them down into a hole and placed sticks and leaves and then we all left with pieces of deer in our mouths I had a deer leg Nash had a deer thigh.Once we got back to the house we placed the food on the table and went up stairs I changed back into my human form so did Nash I went into the shower Nash following I grab some soap and a towl and washed my body then I gave the soap and towl to Nash and he washed his body I turned down the cold water a little so it was warmer then Nash grabbed me by the waist I laughed then layed my head on his chest and let the water pour down me and Nash body.
---------SKIP SHOWER AND PUTING ON CLOTHES--------
Me and Nash walk down stairs to the living room were everyone else is Nash lays down on the couch and gets on his phone.Being the childless one in the pack I run and jump on top of Nash making him tense up a d groan"What was that for?!"he said laughing"Cause I love you Nashty"I say in a baby voice then peck his lips he smiles at me showing off his dimples.I lay my head on his chest and lay one of my hands on his chest.Nash wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my for head.I giggle then smile"AWWW!"Everyone said I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes listing to Nash heartbeat then I hear bell's.I quickly get up cause I know its belle and georgie I pull Nash off the couch then belle and georgie come and jump on the couch I growl at them they quickly jump off the couch and go to there dog bed."Well since you girls are werewolves were going to have a party!"Cameron says hugging me and my friend(Aka his girlfriend)We both giggle"Okay girls let's go get ready... LEGO!"All the girl giggle and follow me upstairs.I go in to my walk in closet and pick out:My gray shirt my black tights my cladded red and black jacket and my black shoes.I put on my clothes then curl my hair then grab my jacket and wrap it around my waist and jog down stairs.I smile and walk up to Nash. Nash picks me Bridal style and spins me around I start laughing.Then all the girls come down stairs and smile at us the boys grabing there waist"NASH.STOP.YOUR.MAKING.ME.DIZZY?!"I say laughing.Nash puts me down and kisses me I wrap my arms around his neck and smile through the kiss so does Nash"Alright love birds that's enough"Cameron says chuckling.I look at Cameron and stick my tounge out at him and peck Nash lips"Alright Alpha led the way"I say rolling my eyes playfully. Cameron rolls his eyes and starts walking we go into the woods in tell we which a water fall I look at Cameron then he goes to the side of the water fall we all follow him we start walking through a big cave lighted by different colorful crystals.Once we get out of the cave we see..another meadow but it has a beach with a small bar and a stereo system.I smile and grab Nash hand and run towards the bar.Nash goes behind the bar stand"And what will this very very sexy lady be having"Nash says smirking"I will like to have The Banana and mango with beer in it please"I say biting my lip and then winking.Nash gives me my drink then makes his own drink.Me and Nash laugh and drink with the boys and my friends then I go the stereo system and put on my favorite song from jack and JJ.Its called WILD LIFE.
--------------------------------
KNOW PUT ON THE SONG
--------------------------------
Once the song is on everyone comes and dance I start raping JJ's part all boys jaws drops.Nash grabs my waist I start twerking on him again all the boys jaws I just smirk then I stop twerking and grind on Nash waving my arms in the sky.Pretty much everyone was drunk.After the song ended we all walked back home J changed in to some clothes which was:Black lace underwear and bra then.I get in bed and put my phone on the charger and turn on the TV that was attached to the wall Nash get in bed only wearing sweat pants.He grabs my waist and cuddles next to me and kisses my cheek then he kisses my neck then he bites my neck with his wolf fangs I gasp"NASH!"I whisper yell at him he chuckles then grabs the hem of my underwear lace then let's go making it slap my skin I jump.I turn around and look at Nash he smirks.I kiss him and he kisses back that night we have a little fun😏.....Jk...Jk.
-----------------------
Hey guys how are ya'll doing😊😉
--------
1458 words😍😉