Twins Or Nah:Chapter 10

"Ashley..Get up its time to go back home"I open my eyes a little and see my one of my friends shaking me.I get up and rub my eyes then look at the girls and smile then we walk back to the car when we get there we put our clothes back on then drive home.When we get home I walk straight to my room and flop down on the bed then I hear a groan I look to see that I'm laying on top of Nash."Hi how you doing"I say to Nash smiling"Hey Ash why are you up so early?"Nash say grabbing me by the waist and putting me under the covers with him"Umm...me and the girls just got back from our girls day out"I say cuddling up to him"mhm more like girls days out"Nash say looking at me"That didn't even make since Nash... Go back to sleep you dweeb"I say rolling my eyes playfully and giggling.
--------Skip sleeping😅------
I wake up and look at Nash then my phone to check the time it was 12:00 in the afternoon.I sigh then get up then grab some clothes then I wake Nash"Nash wake up.."I say shaking him"No go away Ashley"Nash says groaning"...Nash if you don't wake up then you don't get to tale a shower with me"I say singing.Nash gets up quickly and gets on dressed then pick me up bridle style running towards the restroom.I start laughing like crazy.Then Nash puts me down and turns on the water then I walk in to the shower then Nash gets in then turns me around and get on his nees and kiss my stomach and I smile then he stands up and kisses my forehead and smiles at me"I love you Ashley Tristan Jones"Nash says missing my lips"I love you to Hamilton Nash Grier"I say smiling at him the kiss him back"Don't call me Hamilton Ash"Nash say glaring at me playfully then kisses me I smile and kiss him back then wrapp my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss then Nash kisses my neck I pull on his hair and bit my lip."Na-Nash stop not when I'm pregnant"I say trying not to moan"Okay baby girl"Nash say biting my neck with his wolf fangs making me jump and squeal"Nash don't do that"I say slapping his arm playfully and giggling but Nash doesn't care what I say.He bites my neck again but his fangs inter my neck making me weak at the nees.Na-Nash stop"I say moaning a little bit.Then I feel a little blood leave my neck"You know you like that"Nash say smirking then lick the blood off my neck bringing shivers down my spine"Ma-Maybe I do maybe I don't"I say smirking at him."We'll see about that"Nash say smirking then grabs the soap and washes my body then he washes his self then turns off the water.And grabs a towal for me and him then wraps one of the towals around my stomach and lifts my out the shower.After we dry off I grab some clothes which are:My HELLO KITTY SWEATER that is mid thigh and some jean shorts then brush my teeth and hair then curl my hair then walk out the bath room to see nash wearing khakis shorts dark blue shirt and a dark blue beanie.I smile at Nash."So how does it feel to be 7 months pregnant babe"Nash says grabbing his tooth brush and walking towards the bathroom"Well it's pretty much okay very hard to bend down and very hard to fall asleep sometimes"I say putting on some make up on"Well it's good that you are under control of your werewolf pregnancy hormones"Nash says turning me around and kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my waist."Nash...I'm glad that I met you and that I'm glad that you are the father of our child"I say happy tears coming out my eyes"Me to baby girl me to"Nash says lifting my head up by my chin with his fingers and kissing me I close my eyes and kiss back letting the tears come out my eyes."Aww guys so cute"I stop kissing Nash to see everyone in front of our door smiling"Aha... Are you serious guys how long have ya'll be standing there"Um let's see...Nash stop and well see about that sounds like"Lydia says smirking at me and Nash. I blush and look away."Well um I was going to take you to the docter to see if your having a girl or boy or...twins"Lydia say grabbing my hand and dragging me down stairs.All the girls following us.Once we get in the car I plug me phone up to the AUX.As soon as I plug it in ICON POP-ALL NIGHT. Comes and all we sing the song on top of our lungs.We drive to Starbucks and oder something to drink I oder a chocolate and Carmel frappé with cream then drive to McDonald's and oder some breakfast.After we get done eating we drive to the doctor.
---------At the docters----------
"Um...Ashley Tristan Jones"Once I hear my name I get up and walk towards the doctor all my friends following"Alright let's see here"The doctor says looking at papers"Okay the Nurse will be with you in a sec"The doctor said with a warm smile"Okay thank you"I say smiling.Once the nurse gets here she puts gel on my stomach and move a little thing around my stomach"Aha..it tickles I say giggling"The nurse smiles at me then looks back at the machine then stops at a black figure"mmhmm looks like your having twins and one is a girl and the other one is a boy"My eyes widened"Tw-Twins....OMFG I'M HAVING TWINS HOLY?!.."I start crying tears of joy and the nurse cleans me up after the nurse finishes cleaning me up all the girls hug me and start crying tears of joy to.When we get home I tell Nash and the boys and they all hug me.Then Nash hugs me again and kisses me one of his hands on my cheek and the other one on my back.I put my hands on his chest and smile through the kiss.Then I hear a click noise then my phone goes off.I check it to see pic of me and Nash pic of use first seeing each other pics of us cuddling and hugging each other then there was pics of me and Nash that happened not so long ago and the one they took right know.I smile and favorite it then kiss Nash one more time.After that we all chilled in the living room till it was night time then we all got up and wen to bed I put on one of Nash shirts and since he was taller then me his shirts went to mid thigh for me I didn't care that I was wearing my lace bra and underwear.Then Nash put on sweat pants and got in bed so did I then I cuddled up to him and Nash kissed my head.I smiled then closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.
-----------------------
This was a cute chapter and kind of short chapter and I didn't want to make a long chapter cause I haven't slept in three day I just stay up all night and to night I'm going to sleep cause I'm sleepy af so bye guys love ya'll
--------------------------------------------------
1297 Words😍😉