First Encounter

Zen's P.O.V:

It is another day in this hateful world full of humans, you might say "You are one yourself", but that changed a while ago. As I passed by a butcher shop, the scent of flesh and blood hit me immediately, causing me to starve. Its been 3 days since I've eaten food. I know what I have become, a ghoul, a monster, but I prefer to starve to death before becoming a murderer for my own sake. I quickened my pace and went down an alley.

"I told you to never cross with me again! If I get caught, who knows what Dad would do to me and you!" I heard a female voice yell.

"But I just wanted to see you! It just been too long!" said a younger female voice.

"What was going on?" I questioned myself. Some girls arguing in an alley, that's weird.

I took a chance to glance at the situation. My eyes widen at the sight of the two females. The older looking one had long, emo styled hair covering her right eye with a mask, and a red glowing eye. The younger one had blonde long hair, green eyes. But the shocking part was that they both had wings, though they were different. The older one had vampire-like wings, almost like a demon. While the other female had beautiful, white feathered wings that looked as if she was from heaven.

I sighed at the sight of them, still arguing. I had to stop this somehow, they cant keep arguing forever, can they?

"Kurosaki Zen, is it?" I slowly turned my head to see the demon-like female looking at me, arms crossed and a dead serious face, while the other hid behind her. How does she know my name!?

"Please don't hurt him..." said the younger one with a calm voice. The other one sighed.

"Fine, but he'll be coming with us, its dangerous to leave him around" and with that she walked towards me and grabbed me by the sleeve, pulling me up. I gulped in fear and struggled a bit.

"Let go!" I yelled, but all she did was chuckle and her right eye glowed bright red "Nighty night, hehe...". Last thing I remember was a sudden pain and then everything blacked out.