Stranger

I was woken up by the sudden sound of a crash. I was breathing heavily, like if the atmosphere changed somehow. I looked around me and noticed I was in a room. "Where am I...?" I whispered to myself "This is not my-..."

"Don't fucking leave it on the ground! Pour it in the motherfucking bird bath thing! Is it that hard!?" I heard from outside the room.

What the heck? Was that the demon-like girl? I quickly stood up and opened the door that was just a few steps away from the bed, just a bit to see her sitting on a couch playing a video game. She sighed and groaned in anger while she played. As I saw her so concentrated in the game I took my chance and walked out the room quietly. I looked around and found an open window. I looked out of it. Just like I thought, it was an apartment. It was pretty high, the room may have been in the 5th or 6th floor.

"I see you woke up, would you like something?" I heard the female voice behind me.

I quickly turned around to see her, opening the fridge and getting some snacks.

"Who are you? What do you want with me? What am I doing here?" I quickly asked.

"Woah, easy there, one question at a time" she replied "I can't tell you my name, but just don't get in any trouble or you might go directly to your grave, got it?"

I nodded in agreement. I didn't want to die, at least not yet.

"What am I doing here?" I asked again. She sighed and handed me a plate with a little food package on it which let out a fleshy stench that made me starve even more.

"Eat or you'll die" she said

I looked at the food package and opened it. The smell of blood and flesh mixed together was the smell of paradise. I didn't hesitate and started eating, it has been quite a while since I've eaten so if it was poisoned I would've died with a full stomach at least.

After a while, I finally finished the piece of human flesh she had given me.

"Thanks, you didnt really had to do it" I stated but she just nodded and headed back to her couch and kept playing. "Who is she?" I asked myself knowing that I wouldnt get that answer from her.

"Don't get used to it, I'm not trying to be nice, I'm just doing my job" she said, still focused on the screen.

"Job?" I asked

"Don't make me repeat myself" she said in a deep voice.

After one last try on beating her game, she stood up, shutting off the console and walking towards the exit door.

"If you want to leave, you are welcome to do so" she said, opening the door and standing right next to it.

I nodded and headed out. I looked back and saw her follow me after locking her door.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked back, frowning and putting her hands on her hoodie pockets.

"Why are you following me?"

"Look at your wrist"

Confused, I looked at my wrist and saw nothing.

"Um, what exactly should I be looking at?" I asked.

Suddenly, a chain cuff appeared. I widened my eyes in surprise.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed, noticing that the chain leaded to a collar in her neck, the chain attached to it.

"I'm bounded to you, like it or not. I have to follow you everywhere" she said, turning her face away and mumbling something that no one could barely understand.

"Even to the bathroom and shower?"

She looked back at me.

"Oh Hell no! That you do it alone"

I chuckled and she just had a dead look. I think it was gonna be nice having her around.

"Wait for meeee!!" we heard a voice call.

"Oh no.." she said while she sighed.

As I looked more closely, I realized it was the other girl that told her not to hurt me. The angel winged girl.

As she reached us, she panted fast from her run.

"You were...gonna leave with out me, Senpai?" she said, still panting. After she catched her breath she looked at me "Oh, its you, Kurosaki was it? My apologies for not introducing myself earlier, my name is Nakashima Mei" she said with a smile, a beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you, Mei" I smiled back "So is she your Senpai?" I asked, curious.

"Eeyup" she said, cheerfully "Did she introduce herself?" she asked.

"Nope" I replied, looking back at her "She said she couldn't tell me"

"As usual, well shall we get going then?" Mei said. I nodded and followed her, since the building looked like a maze. The other girl followed in silence.