The More You Know

We had finally reached the exit and soon we were outside the building. I smiled at the sight of the beautiful day. Nakashima's blonde hair gleamed as the rays of light shone on her hair. While the other girl covered with her hoodie and didn't express any emotions, she was just silent.

"Is she always like that?" I whispered to Nakashima.

"Saiko is like that most of the time" she whispered back.

"Nakashima!!!" we heard her yell behind us. She was pissed.

"Oh sorry! Sorry!! Im sorry!!" Nakashima said, almost out of panic.

How did she hear us!? Her hearing must be more advanced than anyones.

"So, Saiko huh?" I asked

"Fuck you" she replied with a pissed off tone.

"Senpai, watch your language!"

"I'm a demon, I do what I want and say what I want. Not my fault you are bounded by 'holy rules'" she replied.

"Woah, woah. Stop it you two, your gonna end up fighting like the last time" I said while getting in between them both.

"She started!" said Nakashima "May God bless the heart of Saiko and bring her to good" she prayed.

Saiko covered her ears."NAKASHIMA! SHUT UP!" she yelled, angrily.

"What's wrong!?" I asked frantically, noticing the pain in Saiko's voice tone.

"Oops, forgot!" Nakashima said "Demons feel pain when they pray or somebody prays for them, also they can never near a church, its like a death trap for them"

I sighed "Lets get going, I need to get home"

Nakashima nodded and we all started walking in the direction of my house. Saiko didn't lift her head, she just walked. I went to her side and tried to get her attention. After a while of trying she lifted her head with deadly, souless eyes.

"Feel important..." she said in a very cold tone. She wasn't in her best mood I supposed.

"Is...something wrong?" I asked. She looked away and stopped.

"Im fine, you can go besides Nakashima again, don't try to start a conversation..."

I wanted to know, I really did but it's better to stay out other people's problems, right? Anyways, I just told her if she wanted to talk to someone that I was always at her disposition but she gave a big 'ugh' and kept walking. I headed back to Nakashima's side.

"Everything alright back there?" she asked, her eyes gleaming as she looked at me. I couldn't help but blush a bit.

"She says she's ok, so don't worry" I smiled.

"She ain't ok" she sighed "Why can't she trust us?"

"Trust is earned, not given..." we heard Saiko say but when we turned back, she wasn't there.

Me and Nakashima looked around us but were just surrounded by people, which looked at us weird.

"Look! She's up there!" yelled Nakashima, pointing at the top of a 10 story building with gargoyle statues in the edges of the top. Saiko was standing on top of one, arms crossed, straight stand and head lowered. What was she doing up there? More importantly, WHEN did she get up there?