[three] schedule

The guys finally found the booth where the schedules were being handed out. The booth was placed infront of the huge tree in the middle of campus. It actually seems obvious, now that they think about it.

"Hey, what's your major?" Jack asks the halfasian man next to him that was currently scanning his schedule.

"I'm majoring in engineering! Was tempted to study astronomy because space is just so frickin cool but I guess I just took this because it's easier. How about you?" Mark asks.

"I'm majoring in video and audio editing, basically a director I guess. Was tempted to go with hotel management but I really love editing!" Jack exclaims.

"Wait, that basically means we're under the same enforcement plan. You registered in STEM right?" Mark leans in to see if they have any of the same classes.

"Yeah I registered in STEM in freshman year of high school and I reregistered when I signed up here" Jack leans in too. They scan between their papers and find that they have a few classes in common.

"We have geometry and biology together" Mark points out. "What do you have as an elective? Any clubs?"

"I probably have art as an elective, they didn't let me choose. What I did get to choose though is video game club!" He gives me a thumbs up and a smile.

"I actually haven't signed up for a club and now I really wanna join the video game club" Mark laughs.

"That'll be a lot of fun, I promise" Jack says but being shortly interrupted by a paper being handed to him and Mark. A blonde girl is standing besides them handing out some flyers.

"Hey Mark, I hope you can make it to the party tonight!" She winks at him. Mark slightly cringes and points at the guy named Jack infront of him "can I bring this guy with me?"

"Sure, double the fun am I right?" She growls at Jack and smiles.

"Yeaaaaah" Mark replies. The girl shortly leaves to go talk with some other brats next to them.

"So, what just happened? You know that girl?" Jack glances at her and studies her from head to toe. I wonder how many girlfriends he's gonna get here. Always been 'that guy' in highschool.

"Yeah, she helped me around campus earlier. Anyways, you're coming to the party" Mark demanded, not letting Jack even choose.

"Sure, why not?" Jack agrees "our classes start Monday which basically means we have today and tomorrow to just fuck around the place" Mark cringes at his statement "no, I didn't mean it that way you doof!"

"Let's just go record some vlogs telling our subscribers that we're here" Mark turns around and Jack follows after him.

-

"Hello everybody, my name is markiplier and today I have finally moved in to my dorm!" Mark raises his hands and glances at certain parts of his room "We need to put foampads on the walls dude" he speaks towards Sean who is lounging on the bed waiting for Mark to finish so that he can record.

"Oh also, Sean aka jacksepticeye ended up being my roommate, come say hi!" He waves at Sean signaling him to move into the frame. Jack bounces off the bed in excitement and is now visible to the viewers. He waves shyly at the camera and smiles.

"Okay you can go now" Mark pushes Jack out of frame causing Jack to fall on the floor and both of them laughing uncontrollably.

"He's a great friend I tell ya!" He yells as he walks back to his bed.

"Anyways, as you can see I'm finally attending college which means uploads will be slower than usual. Maybe a video a day? I think I'm gonna go with that. One of the positives of having a youtuber as a roommate is that they don't complain about recording and whatnot. You should expect some collabs with Jack as well! It's gonna be very busy around here and I hope you guys will stay around even if I don't manage to upload because of exams and some other stuff..." Mark continues rambling on until it was jack's turn.

-

"How do I look?" Jack turns around to face Mark as he puts on his final piece of clothing, his snapback, and fixes some strands of his greyish brown hair to go in the hat.

"You look good. How about me?" Mark puts his hand on his chin in a cute way and flutters his eyes.

"You look saaa cute" Jack says. He grabs his phone from the desk and opens the camera. He grabs Mark from his shirt and brings him closer to the tall mirror "do something cool"

Jack and Mark do some thugnasty poses, for example, Mark throws some double peace signs and crouches, and Jack grabs his hat and puffes his lips. Jack snaps the picture and uploaded it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption 'thugnasty dudes going to the ball'.

They get a couple of replies saying how cool they look. A person commented with 'septiplier away' and Jack noticed how people are already shipping them together.

"Hey Mark" Mark glances away from his phone and looks at the Irishman infront of him "SEPTIPLIER AWAYYYYYYYYYY, literally, we're gonna be late" Mark laughs as Jack grabs his arm and rushes him to the door.