VI: "The first steps"

8:12p.m. Monday

Sebastian's POV

I yelled.

Sebastian: Who is it!!!!

It was my mom.

Betty: I'm just checking on you

She shouted from behind my bedroom door.

Betty: Can I come in?

I didn't want to talk to my mom, but I needed someone to comfort me. So I had no choice but to let her in. Plus, if I didn't she'll just beg me.

Sebastian: Yea. Come on in.

I yelled back.

She walked in and sat next to me on my bed.

Betty: Sorry about your father you know he-

I interrupt her.

Sebastian: Doesn't accepts me. He doesn't aacceps me for who I am.

I was thirteen when I first told my parent's that I was gay. My mom said she already knew because of all the gay porn. But my dad had no idea. At first he had a hard time to accept the fact that I was gay. Then I thought he was okay with me being gay. After what happened at dinner just surprised me.

Betty: No no he do..

I looked at my mom with a stern look.

Sebastian: Then what is it?

I asked.

Betty: He just has a lot going on. And I hate to admit it Sebastian but you do bring a lot of guys home from school everyday. Not to mention the fact that I don't think these guys are here to play house with you. You need to stop the foolin around..

She sounded as if she was disappointed in me and not my dad. I was pissed.

Sebastian: But mom!

Betty: Let me finish sebastian.  You need to change. I think I've let you have your way for far too long. No more guys over unless its one of your girl friends.

I think she just grounded me.

I gave her an angry look.

Sebastian: LEAVE MY ROOM NOW!!!

I screamed at her. It felt weird cause I never screamed at my mom before because she was always nice to me.

She got up and looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.

Betty: Im sorry Sebastian.

Sebastian: LEAVEEE YOUR JUST LIKE DAD!

She left my room.

I got up to slam the door behind.

And the rest of the night i couldn't sleep.

A day past

7:20a.m. Wednesday