(S2) I: "Will you miss me?"

Tuesday Morning
Lisa's house
7:10a.m.

Luca spent the night at Lisa's house because he didn't want to face his problems at home. He didn't want to see that monster who is claimed to be his father.

While Lucas sat on the couch in the lonesome living room by himself, Lisa and Darryl ate breakfast in the kitchen.

Sitting slopped on the couch, Lucas was bored of changing the channels on the remote. He couldn't find nothing to watch on television to keep his mind off of that "monster" and what had happened last night.

Lisa crept quietly into the living to check on Luca, for she cared about him so much.

Standing in front of him, he became annoyed.

Luca slowly looks up at her.

Luca: Can you please move? You're in the way!

He enforced in a grumpy tone.

Lisa smirks and boldly folds her arm.

Lisa: You're not going to eat? I made my famous pancakes!

She exclaimed excitedly.

Luca looks away solemnly and mumbles.

Luca: I'm not hungry..

Lisa throws her arms down from a fold, and sighs.

Lisa: Alright.

Lisa slouches down next to Luca.

Lisa: So what are we watching?

Luca continues to change the channels, and shrugs.

Lisa: Okay..

She pronounce in a awkward tone.

Lisa: Are you going to school today?

She looks over at Luca who stared deadly at the television.

Luca: No.

Lisa: Well, I can stay here with you if you want. ..

Luca quickly shot back.

Luca: No, it's okay. You can go on to school with out me.  I'll be fine here. Besides, Darryl is here.

Lisa glances off, as she thought of the time when  Luca was left alone with Darryl, and how he smelled exactly like his cologne. She didn't trust him to be alone with Darryl.

Lisa: oh.. But you know Darryl. . he keeps to himself. So you wouldn't have no one to talk , or comfort you. And i can do those things because I'm your girlfriend.

Nervously,  she said smiling at Luca.

Luca was becoming slightly more annoyed by her presence. 

Luca: It's okay. I want to be alone.  I need be alone. To have time to think.

Lisa: Oh Aright..

Lisa leans over and lay her head on Luca's shoulder.

Luca felt uncomfortable.

Lisa: I worry about you alot..

She whispered.

Lisa: Ever since last night, when you came banging on the front door, panicking. I knew it was my job to be there for you, because now is when you need me the most. And I don't want nothing to happen to you..