Erotic Waves

COMING SOON!

■ PREVIOUSLY: The hot bad boy is my new brother

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
Carol Wyatt is a Hawaiian girl who loves surf, skateboard and it's the bad girl of her High School.

She is seen as a demon dressed as an innocent and sweet girl, why? Because she's different. She doesn't go with the flow, she crosses it and makes a different path. She's hated by the arrogant posh girls who want to 'rule' the school and feared by the boys who always create problems to the others.

Drake Carson is a real bad boy.

Where he lived he was feared by other gangs, he did drugs and drink. When his father dies, by ironies of life, he ends up living in the same house as Carol.

Will they cut each other throat? Or will they ignore each other?

The ways of love are not always the cliché ones. Cupid it's not always benevolent so... you can expect anything from all the characters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R [+18]

Expect: strong language, violence, drugs, steamy and sex scenes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2016 by BecomingApocalypse

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© 25 January 2016