Red

Writing your own story isn't easy. Nobody said it was ever easy.

Lea knew that the time for heroism in her life is long gone... her prime was over. Her book had been shelved long time ago and she refuse to reopen it. Pieces of mundane and mediocre achievements in her life satisfy nothing within her. The age of heroism and ultimate undertakings are fleeting dreams.

 "Marry me and be my comrade,"

It is not romance because she wasn't the one being loved. It isn't a fairytale when she was the one allying with the demon. It just so happens that one day she was given the book of life again, thoroughly changed. Exchanging promises and pledging loyalty to a man she barely know, she learns that love, it comes in many forms. With her clinically-diagnosed psychotic husband, Hiiragi Ryuu, she unravels the mystery of the 'Akai no Tsutsuji' in his riddling crazy antics that drove them to the lowest hierarchy of the noble Hiiragi family. 

"This is no heroism of any sort. This is just me consorting and helping the demon torture and hurt everyone just for kicks. I am not a kind person. I am not a good person. If he's the warlock, then I am the witch...no matter how unwilling I am. I'll never leave him."

#JustWriteIt #OnceUponNow #literasia