Baiardo's Prey

Coming Soon! 

----------------------------------------------------

Meet Alessandro, from Baiardo's family.

He's trying to have the absolute control over the Mafia in Italy, having as principal enemy Luca, from Giordano's family. They're fighting since their fathers left them in charge of the business. Their only objective is power, so they lead Italy in the verge of an internal Mafia war. But all of this stops when a girl makes her appearance, literally walking on Alessandro's path.

Meet Valentina, from well... who knows.

She doesn't know from where she is, or who her real parents are. The streets have been her home since she ran away from her shelter house, so she had to become an adult before time to survive. She was lucky enough to find a new 'family', but little did she knew they were from the Russian Mafia. They took and taught her how to fight, so that was how she became their new member.

During a mission, Tina does something she shouldn't and that's how she puts herself into a messed up situation, with the Italian Mafia in hot pursuit, following her every movement.

Alessandro wants Valentina and he won't stop until he gets her, but the question is...

What will be the consequences when they meet?

----------------------------------------------------

R [Restricted] +18

Expect: Strong language, Violent scenes, Erotic/Sexual scenes.

----------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2016 by BecomingApocalypse

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

----------------------------------------------------

© 25 July 2016