Covetous

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT: VULGAR LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES WILL BE IN THIS STORY BUT YOU WILL BE WARNED AHEAD.

"Shift." He says, his deep, husky voice suddenly filling in the silence that the night provided.

I didn't listen, still staring eye-level at the handsome stranger who's wood was shining with glory in the moonlit sky. I averted my eyes, trying to be as respectful as I could because after all, I was an alpha.

"I said shift!" He's loud this time, looking at my two deltas with a warn-ful glare as a way of saying, 'don't move.'

One of my deltas approached me, using our mind link, 'I have your clothes, alpha. It's behind the tree to your right.'

The stranger watched carefully as I moved to go behind the tree to shift back into my human self, this time wearing a crop-tank top with tiny shorts. Once I got in between my two betas, I tried to avoid eye contact.

"Why are you on my land, alpha?"

"Look at me."

My eyes slowly rose to meet between his nicely, shaped nose. Out of my peripheral vision, I spotted two wolfs that came to join him on his sides.

"I said LOOK AT ME!" 

I took in a deep breath, even taking a whiff of his scent which only made my wolf purr in silence. My eyes, as stubborn as they were, finally lifted to gaze into his green ones. 

I watched as the corner of his mouth started to curl up into a smile. "You're MINE Alpha, that's why."

Copyright © 2016 iAmeXoticbeHavioR All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the author.