Awaken Demons: Stheno (New Cover)

Malia's whimper drove me crazy. I could feel it too. His sweet voice, almost, and I emphasize the almost, made me surrender to his pleas and give him a chance. Yeah, having a mate is the. Biggest. Shit. Ever.

"No Kyan, not in this world nor in another dimension. I'm sorry you have me as a mate."

He cursed quietly, but I heard him. He was taking deep breaths to remain calm, but I could feel his anger and pain. Sliding away my hand from his, he told me the words I would ever hate the most.

"What if I can make you fall in love with me? Not as your mate, but as a man who really likes you?"

----------------------------------------------------

≈ This is a completely different werewolf story, in which there're not rogues or drama between mates. I'm pretty bad with books descriptions, but I assure you, you will love this story!

----------------------------------------------------

In my other book called 'No Holding Back - Mature [+18]', there will be the restricted chapters of this book. In order to read them, you will have to Follow Me.

Even so, expect strong language and some fighting scenes.

----------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2015 by BecomingApocalypse

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

----------------------------------------------------

© 12 November