Awaken Demons: Stheno (Old Cover)

Suddenly I raised up only to look at her whole hot and naked body, but still keeping my weight with my hands. Releasing her fangs from my shoulder she looked disappointed and exhausted, her sweaty and panting frame was a turn-on. Her grip on my arms relaxed a bit, and in her eyes I could see pure lust. Slowly I pulled off, she shut her eyes in displeasure, surely hoping to be again inside of her. I already missed the warm and wetness around my shaft.

"Open your eyes, little one."

Once she did as I asked I decided it was time of payback. I made my way towards her wet core, filling her completely slowly, torturing her as much as I could. Biting her lower lip, she closed her beautiful eyes. This time I would hear her loud and passionate moans. After a few seconds being fully inside of her, without warning, I stroked her as hard and deep as I could. I moan and, opening her eyes in shock, she gasped. Finally.

"E-Ezra!"

----------------------------------------------------------

R [Restricted] +18

Expect: Strong language, Violent scenes, Erotic/Sexual scenes

----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2015 by BecomingApocalypse

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

----------------------------------------------------------

© 12 November 2015