Bye New York

Author's Note: hello guys I wanna thank for the first comment and first vote! thanks and im expecting more sooo ;) help out plz? Im sorry i didnt update/write it earlier like I said I would I was busy and had some tech issues. Anyway ENJOYY also comment, vote but again... readdddd!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New York City;June 14, 2013; Present Day

Damien

"What a nice memory" I thought as the scenes flashed through my eyes.

 Remembering that night I grinned, at the sweet taste of blood first entering my lips then my throat. A shame I had to complete my turn with that filthy slut's blood. I sighed, and a slip of blinding morning light hit my face causing me to wake up and smell the conclusion of yesterday; the mixture of sweat and bodily fluids. I opened my eyes to see myself on a old queen's mattress, one blond laying on the left side of my thigh, one brunette laying on my right thigh and a poor innocent boy who got drunk, at the edge of the bed. I couldn't stand another sight at them, kicking the unknown girls out of my way, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get as much of the smell off of me. After getting dressed I made sure they were unconscious or at least one and I stepped out of the motel room. As I hit the sidewalk and heard the blaring of New York City horns and the smell of air pollution everywhere I couldn't take it. I was sick of New York. With its damn tourists and its crowded streets. Sure it has its ups; the unlimited blood buffet almost every week and partying every day was great but I was getting bored, fast and the blood was mostly tangy, sour, fatty or rotten. I needed a new place to go. Find some better (hopefully delicious) blood to drink.

I walked to the nearest travel agency (even though I didn't need help getting to the destination), then to the huge map across from the seating area it was nearly empty. I just didn't know where to go, then I felt a some one walking towards me, my shoulders tensed up but I realized it wasn't a threat just a horny teenage intern. So I acted like I didn't notice her before as she tapped on my shoulder. 

In a confident, preppy voice she said, "Excuse me". 

I sighed and then gave her one of my fake flirtatious smiles and said, "hey". She blushed when she saw me and got coy replied, "umm do u need help or something?" "Nope" I said and turned back to the map. I heard the girl scoff and she thought what I said was insulting. I grinned and thought,"if she wanted something insulted then I would've told her that I wouldn't be interested in her ever and for me that's a VERY long time. I snickered to myself and my eyes drifted from the map to the cup of pens on the information desk to my right. "I got an idea" I thought as I took a pen from the cup. I walked back to the center of the map and took three big steps back until i was near the middle of the chair arrangements. Then I turned so my back faced the map, closed my eyes, took off the pen cap and gripped the pen, spun around and threw the pen with a bit of my strength. I heard the same girl from earlier, gasp from my actions; I rolled my eyes under my eye lids than walked to the map and opened my eyes to see where the pen landed. I grinned, turned winked at the girl, gave her the middle finger and walked out of the travel agency's door. With the thought of the place in mind ....................

Canada