Pyro

Author's Note:Hey ppl I just wanna say sorry again for the very very overdue chapter 3 and 4; im thinking about placing a schedule on uploading and finally, summer is here so I can concentrate on wattpad and other activites. Also, i will try to make the chapters longer. Anyway around of 1,000 READS IM SO ECSTATIC!!! THX U GUYS AND PLZ CONTINUE TO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE BUT MOSTLY ENJOYY!

July 6, 2013 Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Damien

The strobe lights shined and glared in almost every direction quickly hinting the desire and loss of control in many eyes, overplayed techno music resonating through the whole place while machines spewed smoke all over, the darkness contouring it as it came out. Lasers moving in every direction in different colors. Smells of sweat, booze and drugs annihilated my nose from every corner of this place, this club called Pyro.

"Heh, no different than any other low class human club," I thought, surveying the crowd.

Crazy college kids and inexpierenced high school students flooded the dance floor, grinding, humping, almost anything to be able to land a one night stand;revealing parts of sweaty skin that made my teeth ache. I was hungry and I needed a decent meal ever since that slutty flight attendant. They tasted all the same now a days, women and men tired from work, looking for a chance of escape within every interaction.

I approached the bar, "I'll take a shot of Devil Springs" I ordered as I sat on one of the stools.

As the bartender moved away to make a drink, I suddenly felt a gaze set upon me and I caught the whiff of the release of phermones. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around slowly, just enough to see who was the confident or slutty one who had the guts to come over. "Slutty" I told myself with a sigh as I looked to see what I was dealing with.

She was very young, probably just a high schooler, her blue eyes filled with lust and curiosity with skin that was badly fake tanned. Her long dyed dirty blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders until it reached her elbows, she wore a revealing red tank top that practically pushed her boobs up to her face and skinny jeans that showed off what little ass that she had. Normally, guys would like this sort of "beach bimbo" look, I don't mind but you get tired of it after multiple times with the same "person."

"Hi" she said seductively as she started stroking my arm through my leather jacket.

"Hi" I replied non-chalantly as I snatched my shot off the counter. "Whats your name?" I asked, trying to speed things along.

"Why don't you guess?" she replied , now stroking my shoulder and my chest. I pushed her hand away from my shirt and turned back to face the counter top, ready to order another shot.

"Look I don't have the time to play games, sweetheart" I clarified as I chugged my drink.

"Clarissa" she quickly blurted out. A small blush appearing on her cheeks.

"So, Clarissa, what do you want". I asked while I signaled the bartender for another shot. Even though, I already knew. Her thoughts were yelling out, as if they demanded to be heard and by everyone.

"I want you to buy me a drink, so we can get to know each other better" Clarissa replied as she placed her hand back onto my chest. I do have to say she is very determined to get what she wants but she's obnoxious and forceful; I want to see how far she'll go.

"Ok, bartender give me 2 shots of jack and keep em coming" I called out. "You want to get to know me better? There's no better way for strangers to get to know one another then to share some drinks.

She flinched slightly as if not expecting this type of reaction. Then said under her breath "really?" in a surprised tone.

"What? Don't tell me your scared? And I thought you wanted to get to know me better," I taunted watching the bartender bring the first two shots.

"No" Clarissa stated as she snatched one of them and chugged it. I smirked, "This is gonna be easier, then I thought."

10 Shots Later

She was basically leaning against the counter top, trying to regain control of her body. " What a lightweight, it's only been 10 minutes" I said to myself. I sighed and looked at her neck.

I saw her veins pumping the blood throughout her body.I guess I reached my peak. I lifted and leaned her body onto me and moved her face closer to mine.

"Sweetheart, you ok?" I questioned as I moved her hair away from her face and neck, slowly .She mumbled something while her eyes were half asleep.

"Don't scream" I whispered in her ear then bit into her neck.

Blood rushed into my mouth; young, fresh blood. I drank and drank, my fangs digging in deeper into her flesh. She moaned and tried to move but I held her tighter. Then, I couldn't take it anymore, so I removed my fangs from her sweaty neck. "I wish it was sweeter, oh well" I said lowly.

"Huh?" Clarissa mumbled slowly. I moved toward her ear once more, "I didn't bite you, you were too drunk and passed out when we were drinking."

I got up from my stool, "Get a cab for her, would you?" I told the bartender. Then, faced the crowd once more for my next victim/s. "Ahh, high school what a fun time. The betrayal, the secrets and the virigns; their fresh, semi-pure blood." I grinned at the thought. "Maybe I should go back, it has been about 20 years since I was last enrolled. Maybe.."

I approached the dancefloor, located my prey and made my way to them.

"Let the fun begin...."

==========================

PS. As i have wrote on my wall, there have been some problems, in the publishing process, so I had to rewrite the ending (sort of) and change some few things. Sorry, for the delay and complications. I hope you enjoy!!