☽ When the Sky Shattered the Earth ☾

People were returning from their workdays, the highways were noisy, sidewalks were bustling, and the trains were running smoothly. No one noticed the rather lonely blip in the sky, black against the light shining down on this bustling metropolis. No one bothered to look up. So no one knew what was about to happen. By this point, the Seraph were a long forgotten tale in the minds of most, but it was still fresh for some. Still painful for others. And yet to be remembered by another group.

~

A second solitary figure in the sky looked out over the not quite loud yet not quiet town. Looking down over the layout, you could've seen people going about their daily lives. They were just getting ready for rush hour, the streets not yet but soon to be congested with people returning from work. However, the difference here was that someone looked up at just the right time. And someone remembered everything. 

~

"All humans who've broken the taboo shall become the pillar of salt!"

"Hideous humans, your time ends now."

~

And that, readers, is when the sky shattered the earth, starting the second Apocalypse.

*evil maniacal laughing can be heard in the background, you wonder what it is, but then realize it's just the author laughing about trolling you with that cliffhanger*