2

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Joyce P.O.V

"Holiday Baby Come On We Have To Go." I Said Grabbing My Keys And Purse. She Came Running From Somewhere And I Smile. She So Cute But Then I Gotta Serious.

"Holiday What Have I Told You About Running In The House."

"I'm Sorwy Momma."

"Its Ok Baby But Don't Do It Again, I Don't Want You To Get Hurt."

"Otay." I Pick Her Up And Walked Out The House. I Locked Up And Walked To The Car. I Open The Door And Put Her In Her Seat Making Sure She Was Secured. Once I Was Done. I Went And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off.

"Ok Holiday Who House You Want To Go To Today?" I Asked Looking At Her In The Rear View Mirror.

"Can I Go To Tonie House?"

"Yea But You Know Serenity And Sam In School."

"Yea I Know." I Smile And Headed Toward Antoine Them House. I Have To Drop Her Off At Someone House While I Got To Check Up On All My Business And The Shelter. I Usually Take Her To Jayceon Parents House But They Out Of Town For Their 20 Anniversary, So I Have To Take Her To Whoever Available At The Moment. I Knew She Was Going Say Tonie So I Had Called And Ask Them Already. She Only Like Going Over There Because The Dogs. No We Don't Still Have The Same Dog. They Die Like A Year Ago But They Had Babies And That What Antoine Still Have.

I Pulled Up At Antoine Them House And Parked My Car. I Got Out And Went And Grab Holiday And Her Bag. I Went Up To The Door And Knocked. Even Tho I Have A Key I Rather Be Safe Because They Here Alone. It Open And Sierra Smile.

"Hey Joyce And Holiday." She Said Grabbing Holiday From Me.

"Hey Se Se Where Tonie?"

"In The Kitchen Trying To Cook." She Said Laughing. I Start Laughing To. I Walked In The Kitchen And Saw It Was A Mess.

"Antonio What Are You Doing?" I Asked Trying Not To Laugh But Fail.

"What It Look Like I'm Try To Cook."

"What?"

"Cookies." I Bust Out Laughing At Him. He Got Stuff That Don't Even Go In Cookies.

"Antoine Just Go To The Store And Get Some Cookies."

"No I Want To Mak-, Why Are You Here I Thought You Was Just Dropping Off Holiday." He Said Finally Looking At Me.

"Dang I Can't Come And Speak No More, Don't Get Mad At Me Because You Can't Make Cookies." I Said Getting Up Laughing At Him.

"Whatever." He Yelled As I Walked Out The Kitchen. I Went Into The Tv Room And Kissed Holiday Good Bye.

"Sierra Jayceon Going Call You Or Antoine To Speak To Holiday."

"Ok."

"Love You."

"Love You To Momma." I Walked Out The Tv Room And To The Front Door. I Left Out And Went Back To My Car. I Got It Started It And Pulled Off Heading Towards My First Location.