3

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jayceon P.O.V

We End Up Going To Park Just To Get Some Fresh Air And Not To Out In Public Where I Can't Spend Time With My Girls Because Of Groupies.

"I Love This Site, You Remember When We Went To The Lake In High School And You Told Me About Your Brother." Joyce Said Looking Up At The Sky. I Wrap My Arms Around Her And Kissed Her Forehead.

"I Remember Baby, That Day Was Emotional We Both Was Going Through Something At That Time."

"Yea Now Look At Us, I Never Saw It To Be Honest I Never Thought We Would Have Made It."

"Well We Did." I Said Looking Down At Her. Yes Joyce Still Have Her Insecurities But They Not As Bad As They Was When We Was In High School, She Lost A Lot Of Weight Which I Didn't Like But She Happy And I'm Happy. She Still My Teddy Bear.

"Momma Come Push Me Please." Holiday Said As She Got Up On The Swing. Joyce Got Up And Went Towards Her. I Smile And Pulled Out My Phone To Record Them. But Before I Could Go To The Camera My Agent Start Calling. I Picked It Up.

"Jayceon Where Are You?"

"Look Stan I'm Out With My Family I'm Not Coming To No Interview Or No Singing Deals."

"Well It Not Today But Nike Just Called Me And Ask Could You Talk To Them About A Shoe Deal."

"When?"

"Tomorrow Morning I Know You Want To Be With Your Family And I'm Tried To Let You But The Phones And Deals Are Coming In Left And Right, Everyone Want To Talk To Jayceon Scott."

"They Just Going Have To Wait, I'll Be At Nike In The Morning Stan See You Tomorrow."

"Alright." I Hung Up The Phone And Looked Up At Joyce And Holiday Still Playing. I'm Really Starting To Hate This I Can't Be With My Family The Way I Want To Be. I Can't Move Them From City To City. Our Life And Everything Is In Atlanta. Even Tho We Play 41 Home Games, That's Still Not Enough Because I'm Either At A Meeting With Some Investors Or At Practice, It's Stressing Me Out, Glad I Have Joyce Because She Don't Complain She Understands.

"Daddy Can We Go Red Lobster?" Holiday Asked As She Ran In My Arms. I Looked At Her Them Joyce And Smile.

"Did Your Mom Put You Up To This?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"No She Didn't Can We Please."

"Yes Baby Girl Come On." I Got Up And Grab Joyce Hand. We Walked Back To The Car And I Put Them In. I Got In Started It And Pulled Off.

................

"Oh My God You're Jayceon Scott." The Waitress Said As She Came To Our Table. I Smile And Looked Over At Joyce And She Was Getting Irritated By The Way She Looking At Me.

"Could You Like Take Our Order And Stop Drooling Over My Husband." Joyce Said Clearly Annoyed By Her Presence.

"I'm Sorry." She Took Our Order And Walked Off. I Grab Joyce Hand And Looked At Her.

"Baby You The Only Women For Me I Don't Want These Others Girls."

"I Know That But The Girl Was Literally Just Standing There Drooling Over You, Did You Not See It." I Start Laughing She Is Something Else.

"Ok Baby Don't Act A Fool We Have Holiday With Us." I Said Kissing Her Cheek.

"I'm Not But Holiday Might." She Said Looking At Holiday Fold Her Arms Pouting. She Look So Cute.

"Now Why You Doing All That Baby Girl?" I Asked Picking Her Up.

"Because Daddy I Don't Like Other Women Looking At You." I Smiled And Kissed Her Fat Cheek.

"I See I Have Two Jealous Women, Don't Worry Baby I'm All You And Momma No One Else." I Said. I Love My Family.

Antoine P.O.V

"Please Daddy I'm Going Be 16."

"Serenity You Not Doing Shit Until You Get This Math And Science Grade Up So Give Me Your Phone Laptop And Other Electronics You Have." She Huffed Walked Away.

"I'm Going Give Yo Ass Something To Huff About." I Said Sipping My Juice. Serenity Might Be My Baby Girl But I'm Not About To Give Her Shit Until She Pull Up Her Grades, I'm Not Raising No Damn Dumb Ass Child.

"What's Wrong With Serenity?" Sierra Asked As She Sat Down. I Pass Her The Laptop Where I Pull Serenity Grades Up On. She Sat It Back Down And Looked At Me.

"She Still Failing?"

"Yep And Had The Nerve To Come Ask Me To Throw Her A Sweet Sixteen."

"Maybe We Need To Get Her A Tutor."

"Why When We Got Damn Family That Went To High School And Graduate She Better Ask Somebody For Help Because I'm Not Doing Shit Else For Her Until Her Grade And Attitude Improve, You Know How I Am."

"Yea I'll Call Joyce And Ask If She Could Come Or Get Jason To Come Help Her."

"Yea Alright." I Continue To Watch Tv, I Am Not About To Let Serenity Stress Me Out, I Put Her In Public School Because I Thought She Could Handle It But She Making Me Regret Doing That, I'm Going Have To Go Up There And See What The Problem Is And If It's A Boy I Swear To God I'm Going Kick Her Ass His Ass And Everybody Else Ass They Affiliated With.

Joyce P.O.V

We Just Now Getting Home And It Feel To Good To Step In This Cool House. Jayceon Took Holiday To Her Room Since She Fell Asleep On The Way Home. I Sat Down In Our Living Room And Pulled Out My Ringing Phone, I Looked At It And Saw Sierra Calling.

"Hello."

"Hey Joyce You Busy?"

"No Why, Everything Ok?"

"Yea, Serenity Failing Again."

"Really Sierra, What Is It?"

"We Don't Know We Haven't Gotten Any Phone Call From Any Teachers So We Might Have To Go Up There."

"That's Is Crazy What She Need Help In Now?"

"Math And Science."

"Alright Tomorrow I'll Pick Her Up And Help Her And Maybe I'll Call Jason To Ask For His Help To But Please Make A Visit To Her School Because This Not Like Serenity."

"We Know And We Will Thanks Love You."

"Love You To." I Hung Up The Phone And Sigh.

"Serenity Again." Jayceon Said Sitting Down.

"Yea I Don't Know What Been Up With Her Lately But She Need To Fix It Because Antoine Look Like He Close To Beating The Po Child."

"It's Going Get Better." He Said Kissing My Spot. I Bit My Lip And Looked In His Eyes.

"What You Doing Jayceon?"

"Making My Wife Feel Better." He Ripped Off My Shirt Revealing My Breast. He Smile And Pulled Down My Strapless Bra. He Attack My Right Breast In His Mouth Making Me Throw My Head Back. I Haven't Had This Feeling In Long Time And Boy I Missed It.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
Feed Back Is The Best