12

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Joyce P.O.V

I Was Sitting In My Lawyer Office Going Over The Divorce Papers. I Mean I Still Can't Believe I'm Doing This, But I Need A New Start And I Refuse To Keep Letting Jayceon Walk All Over Me.

"Jordan I Don't Want To Go To Court, I Don't Want To Make This Into A Whole Big Thing, Because One We Have A Child Together And I Don't Want To Go Through That, I Don't Even Want Nothing From Jayceon, I Just Want Us To Be Over."

"Ok But Are You Sure You Don't Want To Go To Court, No Alimony No Nothing Just Send Him The Papers."

"Yes Just Send Him The Paper, He Can Get Holiday Ever Weekend He In Atlanta, Ever Other Holiday, Since Thanksgiving Coming Up He Can Get Her Then, But I Have Her Christmas."

"Ok Joyce I Got It All Down He Should Get The Papers In A Day Or Two."

"Thanks Jordan."

"No Problem Joyce." I Got Up And Grab My Purse Walking Out Her Office. I Walked Out The Firm And To My Car. I Got In And Started It, Pulling Off Heading Back To Antoine Them House. Last Night I Cried And Cried, I Don't Have No More Tears. Jayceon Have Took Ever Ounce Of Strength I Had In Body. I Think I'm Going Have To Go To Therapy. What Did He Do To Me. 

I Pulled Up At Antoine Them House And Parked The Car. I Grab My Purse And Got Out. I Walked Up To The Door And Open It. I Walked In And They Dogs And Holiday Came Running Towards Me.

"Hey Momma."

"Hey Holiday What Was You Doing?" I Asked Walking To The Living Room With Her Following.

"Playing  With The Dogs." She Said Picking Up Salt. I Walked In The Living Room And Saw Chris, Jason, Hollie, JANya, Antoine And Serria. I Sat Down And Looked At Them.

"What's Going On?" I Asked Looking At Them.

"Nothing We Just Chilling, You Going To The Game Tonight?" Antoine Asked. I Looked At Him And Everybody Else.

"It's Best If I Stat Home, You Guys Go And Have Fun." This Will Be The First Home Game I'll Miss But I Can't Be There Not This Time. It Just Not Going Feel Right.

"Joyce It's Going Be Ok, We Here For You If You Need Us." JANya Said.

"I'm Good You Guys Don't Worry, Holiday You Going To The Game?"

"Yes." She Said.

"Alright Come On Let's Go Get You Ready." I Said Getting Up. I Grab Her And We Walked Upstairs. I Walked In My Old Room And Sat Her Down. I Went In The Closet And Got Her Shirt With My Daddy Jayceon Scott, With The Number 33 On It. I Grab Her Some Blue Jeans And Her All White Forces.

"Did You Have A Bath Today?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"Yes Auntie Serria Put Me In Because I Was Rolling In Mud With The Dogs."

"Holiday What Have I Told You About That, You Can't Do What They Do."

"I Know Momma, I'm Sorry."

"It's Ok Baby Just Don't Do It Again." I Said Hugging Her. I Pulled Away And Looked At Her Hair.

"Lord Chipmunk, Your Hair What You Going Do To It Mamá?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"Nothing Momma You Going Do It."

"Is That Right?"

"Yes Now Come On Daddy Go Start In Two Hours." She Said Pulling Me Towards The Bathroom. I Laughed And We Walked In. I Pulled Out Everything To Do Her Hair With And She Sat Down And Let Me Do It.

Jayceon P.O.V

I Was Sitting In The Locker Room Getting Tape On My Feet And Legs. They Was Also Checking On My Arms.

"You Sure You Can Play Tonight Jayceon?" Coach Asked Me.

"I'm Sure Coach, I Got This Im Not Hurt Physically."

"Alright, We At Home Don't Make Us Look Bad."

"I Won't." I Said Telling Somewhat The Truth. I Don't Know If I'm Ready To Be Out There On That Court. I Just Got Released From The Hospital And My Heart Still Aching. I Grab My Phone And Headphones And Put Them In My Ear. I Turn My Music On And Start Listening To It While They Dis They Thing.

I Close My Eyes And Start Thinking About All The Good Times Me And Joyce Had Before We Got To The Bad Times.

Flashback

"Come On Come Play A Game With Me, I'll Be Easy On You." I Said Grabbing Her Head And Pulling Her To The Back Door. We Walked Outside And To The Court.

"Jayceon I'm Not About To Play Basketball With You."

"Joyce Baby Come On, First Person To Five Own The Other Person A Foot Rub." She Thought About It And Smiled.

"Deal." She Grab The Ball And I Looked At Her.

"No Baby Girl, Home Court Advantage." I Said Taking The Ball Out Her Head.

"We Both Leave Here." She Said Looking At Me Crazy. I Laughed.

"My Court My Rule, Now Let's Play Some Basketball." I Start Dribbling The Ball And She Tried To Block Me But Couldn't. I Shot It.

"One For Daddy." She Grab The Ball And Start Dribbling It. She Came Across Me And Shot It.

"What You Talking About Baby, It's On Now My Feet Need That Rub To." I Laughed And Grab The Ball. She Want To Play.

..................

"I Won, Now About That Foot Rub." She Said As I Wrap My Arms Around Her. I Looked Into Her Eyes And Kissed Her.

"I Got You Baby."

"I Love You Jayceon."

"I Love You To Joyce, It's Always And Forever Baby."

Flashback Over.

That Day Was One Of The Happiest Days We Had, There Was No Drama, I Was Still In College, Joyce Had Just Started. We Had Just Moved In Our House, She Was Doing Something And I Was Bored And Wanted To Spend Some Time With Her. I Meant Those Words That Day, But It's Like All The Females And Fame Was Getting To Me. I Fucked Up.

"Come On Scott Game Time." I Heard My Couch Say. I Got Up And Put My Socks And Shoes On And Went Out The Team. I Looked Around And Saw The Family Was Here But No Joyce. I Know I Fucked Up Because She Never Miss A Home Game. I Hope You Watching Joyce Baby.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack