8

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jayceon P.O.V

"Good Game Scott." I Heard As I Walked In The Locker Room. I Went To My Locker Grab My Bag And Left Out The Back Way So Reporters Wouldn't See Me. I Got In My Car Started It And Pulled Off. I Gotta Get Home. I Heading Towards My Private Jet.

I Pulled Up And Grab My Bag. I Got Out The Car And Walked Up On To The Jet. I Sat Down.

"You Ready Mr.Scott?"

"Yes You Can Pull Off." I Laid Back And Just Relax. I Didn't Even Get In The Shower I Just Left. That Picture Of Joyce Being On My Mind Since I Got It. Somethings Is Up And I'm Going Find Out What It Is. I Talked To Her Like Three Time Since I Been Gone, That Was Unusual. We Usually Talk Every Night Before We Laid Down. No Gabe Wasn't The Problem, I Don't Be With Her At Night.

Mornings And Evenings. So Who Had Joyce Attention, Because I Sure In The Hell Didn't. So Who Ever Did Going Have Some Major Damage Done To Them. I Wouldn't Even Believe Joyce Would Do Something Like That. We Been Only Married Two Years. I Can't See Her Doing Nothing Like What I'm Doing, I Don't Even Know What I'm Doing, I Gotta Stop It Before It Get To Out Of Hand.

We Landed And I Got Out The Jet And Walked To My Driver Car. He Open The Door For Me And I Got In. He Shut It And Went To The Driver Side.

"Home?" He Asked.

"Yes." I Laid Back And Close My Eyes. I Hope It's Nothing, Just Work. Joyce Just Being Working, That's All Jayceon.

.............

I Walked In The House And It Was Quiet. I Sat My Bag Down And Walked Upstairs. I Check Holiday Room And Saw She Was Sleep. I Went To Our Room And Didn't See Joyce In Bed But I Did See The Light On In The Bathroom.  I Took My Clothes Off. I Walked In And Saw Her The Shower. I Open The Shower Door And Got In Shutting Its Back.  I Wrap My Arm Around Her And She Turn Around Smiling.

"Baby What You Doing Here?"

"I Came Home Right After The Game, I Missed Y'all." I Said Picking Her Up And Pushing Her Against The Shower Wall. I Push Myself In Her Making Her Arch And Moan. I Pulled Her Hair And Bit Her Neck. I Pushed Further In Her Hitting Her G Spot.

"Oh God Jayceon I'm About To Come."

"Come Then Baby Come All Over My Dick. " She Screamed And I Knew She Came. I Continue To Pounded In And Out Of Her. I Gave Her My All. I Gave Her Every Inch Of Me. I Was Coming Close To Mines And I Went Faster, I Came All In Her And Pulled Out. I Grab The Rag And Start Bathing Her Body. I Bathe Me And When We Was Done We Got Out And Went To The Room. I Put On Some Boxers And Laid Down Next To Joyce.

"I Love You."

"I Love You To Jayceon." We Kissed And I Wrap My Arms Around Going To Sleep. I'm Not About To Go There Because It Going Become A Big Ass Discussion And I'm Not Trying To Get Caught In My Own Bull Shit.

...................

Joyce P.O.V

I Woke Up And Looked At Jayceon. I Don't Know What's Happen With Him Last Night. We Haven't Had Sex Like That Since High School. I Grab His Phone Off The Night Stand And Went In The Bathroom.

Somethings Up And I'm Going Fine Out. I Haven't Did Anything Wrong, But Kissed A Guy Which I'm Going Tell Him About When He Wake Up. I Love Him And I Wouldn't Do Nothing To Jeopardize Our Marriage. I Unlocked His Phone And Went To His Messages First. I Strolled And Strolled Until I Got To A Name I Didn't Know.

"Gabreille Woods?" Odd I Don't Know This Female. I Open The Message And I Start Reading Them. I Don't What In The Hell Is Wrong With Jayceon But I'm Done I'm Done. This Been Going On For A Good Lil 8 Months Almost A Fucking Year. I Start Crying, It Was Because I'm Hurt And Angry. I Threw His Phone Not Caring If It Broke Or Not. The Door Open And I Looked Up And Saw Jayceon. When He Saw Me His Face Dropped.

"Who The Fuck Is Gabreille Jayceon?"

"Joyce Calm Down, And I'll Tell You."

"I'm Not Calming Down Jayceon 9 Years We Been Together, Married Two Of Those Years And You Cheating, I Can't Believe You, All The Time You Was Telling Me I'm The One And Only, The Love Of Your Life, What Was It Lies, You Are Like Ever Other Famous Person Get Big Headed, I Hate You." I Said Walking Out Of The Bathroom. I Went To Holiday Room And Woke Her Up.

"Come On Baby Girl Lets Go." I Sat Picking Her Up.

"Joyce Don't Leave Please I Need You I Need Holiday."

"Jayceon Move I'm Not About To Sit Here And Argue With You, Almost A Year You Been Messing With This Girl. I Have To Go Get Myself Checked Out Not Only Have We Been Having Sex You Been Having Sex With Her Without Protection. What Was You Thinking." Me And Holiday Walked Downstairs And Slide On Our Shoes. I Grab My Keys And We Walked Out The Door. I Put Her In The Car And Walked To My Side.

"Joyce You Just Can't Take My Child Like That, I Made Her, If You Going Leave, Just Don't Take Holiday." Jayceon Said Grabbing My Arm.

"You Got Me Fucked Up I'm Not Leaving MY Child With You, Get Yo Shit Together Then You Can See Her, Now Get Your Hands Off Of Me Before I Cut You." He Let My Arms Go And I Looked Up And Him. He Was Crying. Boo Hoo. I'm Crying To He Wasn't Thinking About My Feelings When He Was Fucking That Girl. I Mean Like The Texts Was So Detailed. I Pulled Off Heading Towards Antoine Them House I Gotta Get Some Money And A Key To A House.

"Momma Are You And Daddy Going Be Ok?"

"I Don't Know Baby Girl, Momma Don't Know." I Sat Looking At Through The Rear View Mirror. I Looked At My Wedding Ring And Start Tearing Up. I Slide It Off My Finger And Put It In The Glove Department. I Just Continue To Drive To Antoine Them House.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack