15

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Jayceon P.O.V

"Come On Chipmunk." I Call Out To Holiday. We Was Walking Up The Drive Way To The House. I Guess She Got Tired. We Took A Walk Just To Get Some Fresh Air.

"Daddy I'm Tired Can You Pick Me Up?" She Asked Stopping. I Laughed And Walked Toward Her Picking Her Up. She Laid Her Head On My Shoulder I Rubbed Her Hair And We Walked Up To The Door. When We Got There I Saw Gabreille Standing There.

"Holiday Go In The House I'll Be Right In." I Said Putting Her Down. She Went In The House And I Looked At Gabreille Stand There With Suitcases.

"What You Doing Here?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"I Came To Stay." She Said Trying To Give Me A Kiss, I Push Her Away And Looked At Her.

"Naw You Not Staying With Me, I Can Get You A Hotel And You Going Have To Find You Somewhere Else To Stay, You Just Carry My Seed."

"Jayceon So There No Us, You're Not Trying To Be With Me?" She Asked Looking At Me Like She Was About To Cry. I Shook My Head, No This Girl Not.

"Gabreille What Did I Tell You, I'm Not About To Be With You When My Wife Just Left Me, You Was A Side Piece, You Was Somebody I Could Call And Say Lets Fuck You Was Just A Booty Call, You Didn't Get It, I Loves How Good Your Pussy Was, Now I'm Going Need A DNA Test On The Baby You Carry Because Standing Right Here And Looking At You I Don't Think It's Mines Anymore, Now Goodbye Gabreille." I Said Walking In The House Leaving Her There With Wet Eyes.

"Holiday Where You At?" She Came Out The Kitchen With Cookies In Her Hands.

"Now Who Told You To Get Those?" I Asked Picking Her Up. She Pointed To Herself And Continue To Eat The Cookies. I Shook My Head And Walked In The Kitchen. I Sat Her Down And Looked At Her.

"I Hope You Going Eat Dinner."

"I Am, What Are We Eating?"

"We Going To Grandma And Grandpa House To Eat, You And Me Both Know I Can't Cook." She Start Laughing. I Picked Her Up And Start Tickling Her. Times Like This I Enjoy With My Baby Girl. Mad That I Had To Mess It Up With Joyce Before We Could Have Another Baby. I'm So Damn Stupid.

"Daddy Stop Please." I Stop And Holiday Got Up. She Walked To The Bathroom And I Waited. When She Was Done She Came Out.

"Do You Pull Up Need To Be Changed?" I Asked Looking At Her.

"No It's Fine, Can I Start Wearing Underwear?"

"Sure Baby Girl But You Going Have To Wear Pull Up At Night." She Shook Her Head Saying Ok. I Smiled And Pulled Out My Ringing Phone. I Saw Joyce Was Calling. I Picked It Up.

"Hello, Jayceon Phone How May I Help You?" I Said, I Heard Her Giggle A Lil Bit, Glad I Still Can Do That.

"Hey Jayceon, Where Is Holiday?" I Looked Down And Didn't See Holiday.

"She Was Just Here A Minute Ago, She Must Just Went In Her Room, Hold On." I Walked To Her Room And In It. I Saw Her Playing With Her Doll House.

"Here Holiday Momma Want To Talk To You." She Got Up And Grab The Phone Out Of My Hand. I Walked To Her Closet And Grab Her Things For Our Dinner Date With My Parents. Once I Was Done I Sat It On Her Bed And Walked Out Her Room And To Mines. I Walked To My Closet And Grab My Things. I Looked Around The Closet And Sigh. It Use To Be Full Of Joyce Heels And Clothes. Now It's Just My Things. This Going Be Hard. I'm Just Now Getting To My Grieving Point.

"Here You Go Daddy." Holiday Said Handing Me My Phone Back. I Looked At It And Saw Joyce Was Still On It.

"Hello?"

"Jayceon, Could You Keep Holiday A Lil While Longer I'm Trying To Get Everything Done Before She Come Back Home."

"Sure It's No Problem That My Baby, How You Doing?"

"I'm Ok, How Are You?"

"Living Can't Complain, Guess I'll Talk To You Later."

"Yea." The Phone Hung Up And Drop To My Knees. Damn Man, I Lost Somethings So Precious. I'm Never Going Be The Same.

Joyce P.O.V

Me And Serria Was At My New House Getting Everything Situated. Can't Believe I Actually Moved It. It's Going Be Lonely Sometime, Especially When Holiday Not Around. I Miss Her. The Trip With Carlos Went Well What Can I Say We Grew Closer. It's Been A Month Since Then Tho. I Think I'm Falling. I Haven't Told Anyone About Him Just Yet But I'm Thinking About Inviting Him To Out Thanksgiving Dinner.

"So We Have Thanksgiving Over Here Right?" Serria Asked. I Looked At Her And Bust Out Laughing.

"Hell No We Going Have It At Y'all House Like We Been Doing The Last Past Years." I Said Getting Up.

"Naw I'll Tell Everybody To Come Here, That Can Be Your House Warming Party To." I Shook My Head At Her And Ran To The Bathroom. I Threw Up Everything I Had In My Stomach. Ugh That Is So Nasty. Serria Came In The Bathroom And Help Me Up Off The Floor.

"Joyce You Good?"

"Yea I'm Fine, I Don't Know Where That Came From." She Looked At Me And I Looked In The Mirror.

"Joyce You're Pregnant." My Eyes Grew Big. I'm Not Pregnant, I Can't Be.

"I'm Not Pregnant Serria You Can Get That Crazy Ass Thought Out Your Head." She Handed Me A Pregnancy Test And Looked At Her.

"Check And See." She Walked Out The Bathroom And I Shut The Door. I Grab A Lil Cup And Did My Business. Once I Was Done I Stuck The Stick In There But Before I Could Set The Timer It Turn In Addition Signs. I Wash My Hands. I Started To Cry. I Can't Be Pregnant, This Can't Be Happening To Me Right Now.

"Joyce Everything Ok?" I Open The Bathroom Door And She Came In And Hugged Me.

"It's Going Be Ok."

"It's Not Serria Its Not Going Be Ok, Because One If I Am Really Pregnant I Don't Know Who Baby It Is." She Looked At Me.

"What Do You Mean, Are You Seeing Someone?"

"Yes I Am, And On My Trip To Jamaica We Slept Together."

"You Use Protection?" I Thought About That Night And He Did Wear A Condom.

"Yes."

"We Just Going Have To See, It's Could Be This Mystery Man Or Jayceon." This Can't Be Happening Right Now. Me And Jayceon Just Got Back On Speaking Terms, What I'm Going Say To Him. Lord Help Me.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack