"Took It Too Far..."

Scenario 1 :-

I walked through the hallway with my eyes glued to the floor while my books were in my hands and my bag on my back. People whispered and laughed as I passed by and I knew it was about me. It always was anyway. It wasn't always like this, last semester I had my friends and no one had any problems with me. That is until he came.

At the beginning of this semester there was a new guy and every girl swooned at his feet. Except me. He started rumors about me and I thought that they would get old after a few months, but I was dead wrong. Today was the end of the semester and the rumors were still going around. My friends abandoned me when I needed them the most.

I pushed open the doors and walked down the steps and to my car. I opened the passenger side and dropped my books and bag on the seat and then slammed the door shut. I turned to walk to the other side of the car but instead I bumped into a solid wall of muscle. I looked up and saw blue-grey eyes and messy brown hair. I groaned when I saw the one person I didn't want to talk to today.

"Erin we need to talk," Louis said.

"No, you need to leave me alone," I replied and moved around him to get to the other side of the car. I opened the driver's door when a hand reached out from behind me and slammed it shut. I spun around and looked at him.

"What? What insults do you possibly want to share now?!" I asked completely pissed off. I looked behind him, to see some people laughing and looking in my direction, they obviously thought he was insulting me.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry," he said and for a moment I was speechless. He's sorry? After all this time he's sorry. No he couldn't be, this is Louis Tomlinson we're talking about, he's not capable of being sorry... at least not to me.

"Is this some sort of sick joke?"

"What? No-" he started to defend himself but I didn't give him a chance.

"It is a joke! Right Tomlinson, I'm leaving," I said and got into my car. As I drove away, I heard him call my name but I never stopped.

→→→→→→→→→→→→

I stared at the ceiling as I layed on my bed. My cat (Mittens, yeah I know, unique name) slept on my stomach, her purring calming me down. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when the doorbell rang. I groaned, one of the downsides of living alone is that I always have to answer the door. I gently moved my cat onto the bed then I stood up, fixed my top and grabbed an elastic band. As I walked down the stairs I pulled my hair into a messy bun. I pulled open the door without looking through the peephole and regretted it instantly. When I saw his face, I started to close the door back immediately but he moved his foot so that I couldn't.

"Please, just hear me out," Louis said. By this time he moved his foot back and I tried to close the door again but he was pushing back. Why was he so strong?! How does he even know where I live?!

"What do you want, Tomlinson," I said curtly.

"To apologize. I shouldn't have done what I did to you and I'm really sorry," he said and my grip tightened on the door.

"If you were really sorry you would've told everyone the truth," I replied.

"I was planning to do that next semester," he answered and that just got me more upset because I'm not even going back in September.

"Why? That's all I want to know. Why'd you do it?" I asked, and for the first time I actually showed how hurt I was.

"Well... you know how they say when a boy harasses a girl, it's because he likes her," he said as he scratched the back of his head. I nodded slowly, not liking where this is going. "I think I might've took it too far..."

"And I think you need to leave," I said after a bit of silence.

He started to walk away but halfway down the porch steps, he stopped and turned around. He walked back to me and I didn't expect what happened next. His hands cupped my cheeks and his lips came down on mine. I didn't move, I was paralyzed and my brain was not functioning properly. I thought he would give up eventually but he just put more pressure on my lips. I gave in then, my lips started to move with his and I felt him smile. My hands moved from my side and wrapped themselves around his neck.

He started to walk foward, which of course made me walk backwards, into the house and in the distance I heard the door close. Louis trailed his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance but I decided to be stubborn. He groaned in frustration and the next thing I know, I'm backed up against the wall. I gasped in surprise and Louis used that to his advantage. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I still couldn't process the fact that I was doing this. With Louis. The guy who tormented me for a whole year in school.

His hand trailed down my side until it reached the edge of my top. When his fingers touched the bare skin on my lower back, shivers ran all over my body and I gasped. I knew he enjoyed this. I knew I should stop. But I couldn't, I didn't want to. I pulled away for some oxygen even though I didn't want to yet but it doesn't seem like such a horrible way to leave this earth. I suppressed a moan as he trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. My breath hitched when he reach my collar bone. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes and when he opened his mouth to speak... the doorbell rang.

Every gear in my brain started to work properly again and my eyes widened with shock when I processed what just happened. I pulled myself away from him and walked to the door, fixing my hair for a second time today. I opened the door and again, for the second time today, regretted the fact that I didn't use the peephole. My mother stalked into the house as if it were her own but stopped when she saw Louis.

"Who is this?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello to you to mother," I said.

"Who is he?" she asked again, completely ignoring me.

"A friend who's now leaving," I answered but she just walked off to the kitchen before I even finished. I walked Louis to the front porch and stopped at the steps.

"I do hope you know that this is not over, right?" he said and I smiled.

"I had a mind so," I replied and a grin spread across his face. He kissed me then but not like earlier. This one was short and sweet and... I liked it.

"See you around," he whispered and walked away. What is wrong with me?!?

I walked inside when I could no longer see Louis, now I only have to deal with my heartless mother.