Part 5

sorry in advance in case of error or mistakes.

waiting for your response.

Nandini: Manik kya uncle ko Nyonika (Nandini hesitated for a sec)... Kya uncle ko Nyonika

Manik cut her and said:Kya Dad ko Nyonika k Affair k bare me pata hai? Tum yehi pochna chah rahe ho na.

Nandini nodded and Manik said: Han Dad ko pata hai. Kab ... kaise is k liye tumhe wait karna pare ga.

Nandini: said ok

Manik so Let's Go Dad wait kar rahe hoon gey.

...

Manik held her hand and started walking towards Hall but Nandinni stopped him in mid and said: Manik wo

Manik turn his head to see nandini's face and asked : now what

Nandini: Manik...wo...kya uncle ko... Humare bare me... I mean kya ... uncle hamare bare me jante haan? (and lowred her eyes)

Manik on this question gave a smile and nodded his head in yes

Nandini's eyes popped out on this answer now she was very nervous.Manik on seeing her condition moved towards her ear and said: Dad hum sub k bare me sub kuch jante haan so just relax ! Aur waise bhi main hoon na ab tumhare sath.

Nandini after listening "MAIN HOON NA AB TUMHARE SATH" felt some relaxation in her nerves.now they both moved towards hall.

In Hall

Mr Malhotra saw these two coming in his direction and said: Ao Bacho! main tum dono ka hi wait kar raha tha.Betho

They both sat on sofas near Mr Malhotra then Mr Malhotra said : Nandini! Dear don't take any tension ! Mujhe tum sub k bare me sub kuch pata hai !so Bacha just relax and without any hesitation mujhe yeh batao k tum wahan Harshad k sath kyo thi.Mujhe kuch to andaza hai but kya tum mujhe sub sach sach batao gi.

Nandini once again saw towards Manik and he indicated her to go a head with his eyes.

Nandini: Uncle give me 2 mints plz ...wo...wo(while biting her lower lip) actually mujhe apna bag chaheye jo gari me rah gya hai.is se pahle k main kuch kahon mujhe app ko kuch sunana hai.

Mr Malhotra nodded his head and asked a servant to bring her bag from car.

Servant brings that bag and gave her. In the mean time Mr Malhotra and Manik gave each other questioning look.

Nandini took her phone out from her bag and play that recording in which Harshad was Blackmailing Nyonika.

Manik and MR Malhotra both were not surprised on listening this recording

Mr Malhotra: I knew it ! Mujhe pahle hi shak tha k iss sub k peecha kahen na kahen iss aurat ka hath zaror ho ga.

Manik in anger : Nyonika...Nyonika...Nayonika ! main choron ga nahi is aurat ko... bhat barbad kar liya is ne hum sub ko ab aur nahi.

Nandini held his hand to clam him down and said : Manik plz calm down plz (with pleading eyes)

Mr Malhotra said : hmmm to nandini ab yeh batao k tum wahan kaise pohanchi .

On hearing this question She explain all to both of them : How on last time when manan were talking on phone she listen bamb blast...! How nyonika cover all this matter with her lies! How she wants to know all the detail of that incident!...How she promised herself to know the truth... How mady came in college and then president election ...! Then how after becoming a president of Space Academy she decided to investigate on this matter...!How she visited Malhotra mansion and listen this crap and recorded it...! How she got a call from an unknown person who called her on that address and then all Harshad's crap.

Nandini also opened her account and then play the copy of harshad's confession recording.

After hearing all this Both Father son duo gave a worried look to Nandini and here comes our Manik in his Monster mood: Kya zarorat thi tumhe yeh sub karne ki... Haan... Agar tumhe kuch ho jata to... He threaded his hair with hand in worry and then look towards Nandini and again asked: tum ne is sub k bare me apny group mein se bhi kisi ko nahi bataya ho ga ... Ha na!

Nandini with lowered eyes nodded her head.

Manik now with panic held her by her shoulders and said: How could you Nandini ! Tum... Tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho... Tum ne zara sa bhi socha k agar main wahan na ata to wo HARSHAD tumhare sath kya karta.Tum ne Amms,Rishab ,Chacha Chachi kisi k bare me nahi socha... 1 mint ...1mint ...Now again he asked with worried voice: If I am not wrong to is sub k bare mein Chacha ,chachi mein se bhi kisi ko kuch nahi pata ho ga ... hai na!

Nandini again lowered her eyes.

Manik in monster mood: Bolo Nandini... Jawab do ... Ghar mein bhi kisi ko is sub k bare me kuch nahi pata na.

Now it was enough for nandini as she was already in a vulnerable condition and then that Harshad's Psyco drama and then Manik's return.She now didn't understand how to handle all this . Her mind was full of emotion.! How in a very short span of time she felt and faced guilt, fear, scared, surprise and happiness all these emotions. Now after listening Manik's monster mood it was the limit for her. So emotional outburst to hona hi tha.

Nandini in angery voice: to ... to kya krti jo os nyonika ne kaha wo maan leti... Beth jati chup hok ...Maan leti k tum ab...ab kabhi wapis nahi (leave her sentence in mid and started crying).Manik tum... tum batao ...tum agar meri jagha hote to kya karte.

Manik now understand her position and control his anger with deep breaths and after some time He said in slow voice: Nandini ( but she didn't saw towards him. She was still crying)

Manik now cupping her one cheek made her to look in his eyes and then hold his both ears and said : Sorry with a cute face.

After this sorry he remove those tears from her eyes and face and gave a side hug to her and then said in slow voice: Nandini! I know k agar main bhi tumhari jagha hota to main bhi yehi karta balke is se kuch zyada hi karta. But nandini main sirf yeh kah raha hoon k tumhe kam se kam apny friends ko to batana chaheye tha.

Nandini in her crying voice again : But Manik Tumhare jane k baad sub change ho gya.Fab 5 ab Fab 5 nahi raha.Sub kuch bikhar gya hai.Main ne sub kuch sambhalne ki bht koshish ki .Lykin sub kuch mere hath se nikalta chala gya.Tum nahi the, Cabir nahi tha... to sub ...sub ne alag ho k move on hone ka decide kar liya.

Now it was Manik's turn to be emotional.

Nandini saw tears in Manik eyes so she controlled herself and held his hand and then again saidwith determined voice: but Manik tum na... tum tension nahi lo... main ne ... main ne abhi tak haar nahi mani... Main Fab 5 ko phir se eik kar k rahon gi.aur ab to tum bhi ho na merey sath. Hai na?

Manik noded in yes

Nandini : bus Cabir ka kuch pata chal jae.

On hearing this Mr Malhotra said: Don't worry Kids: Cabir bhi kuch dino me a Jae ga.

Manik and nandini both gave eachother surprised look and Manik said in surprised voice : Dad

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें