Part 91 (b)

Back to Malhotra Mansion

All talli party gets up with heavy heads...

Aryaman sends lime juice to all rooms with a tablet for headache except Nikki...

He came in her room and saw her holding her head in her arms...

He came near her and gave her lime juice...

Nikki: Arayaman... Ahhh mera sar... bohat pain ho raha hai...

Aryaman: I know madam pain to hona hi tha na... kal pi k talli jo ho gaye they sub...

Nikki while holding her head: I know kuch zyada ho gya...

Aryaman : Kuch... Arey yeh bolo bohat zyada ho gya... Tumhe pata hai raat ko kitni mushkil se apni izzat bacahe hai tumahre hathon se...

Now it was a shock for nikki:Whattt...

Aryaman with a straight face : What matlab... tumhe kuch yaad nahi huh...

Nikki shook in No...

Aryaman : really me tumhe kuch yaad nahi nikki... tum... Tumhe main room me chorne aya and then... tum ne to...

Nikki in shock asked at once: Main ne kya aryaman?

Aryaman laughed and enjoyed this drama inwardly: Tum ne... tum ne mujhe aise apni taraf khincha(he also pull her in his arms)... Phir aise mujhe pakra ( he cupped her face with his hands)

Nikki's eyes widen more on this...

Aryaman continued: phir tumhare hath aise(he holds her one hand and placed it on his shirt) meri shirt pe move hone lage... aur phir... tumne pahle meri shirt uteri...

Nikki's eyes popped out on this whereas aryman was enjoying her pilight...

Aryaman: Then tum merey itna...(he leaned his face very near to her that their breaths started minging with eachother)... itna kareeb a gayi aur...

Nikki : Stoppp

Aryaman dramatically: Dekho tum sun bhi nahi pa rahe aur main...socho mera kya haal hoa os time...

Nikki closed her eyes to realx her nerves which was already stiff due to her headache...

Aryaman saw this so he handed over that glass of lime juice and she drank it in one go...

After relaxing a bit she again rewind that story which aryaman told her few mints ago and then she started doubting on this story...

She at once opened her eyes and keenly observes his face...

Aryaman changed his expression and looked on other side...

Nikki after some observation knew that he made this story to tease her so she thought to play with him in same manner...

She pulled him near her and again cupped his face like he told her... now Aryaman got a heart attack ... She enact the same which he told her and then while opening his shirt button she said huskily: Sooo shirt k baad kahan kahan move kiye main ne apney hath... bolo na aryaman...

Aryaman came out of his shocked state and he immediately holds her hand : Nikki stop... kya kar rahe ho... I was joking yaar...

Nikki stopped on same moment when she heard his confession that it was a joke...

She again button up his shirt and then looked back in his eyes while saying: I know... aisa kuch nahi hoa tha... but tumhare moo se sunna chahti thi... so isi liye yeh sub...

Then she flirtily told him: waise agar yeh sub hoa bhi hota to I don't mind coz I love you...

Aryaman with his wide smile pulled her in a hug and said: You know u r just perfect for me... I love you too (with this he kissed her hairs)

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें