Part 22

Nandini left from there in hurry but she heard Manik was calling her name.She in hurry came in some Corridor which was full of different pics including Manik, Fab 5 and Manan .

Manik came from behind he held her hand and drag her into a room.

Nandini: Manik! Kya kar rahe ho. Choro mujhe.

Manik now in naughty mood: Tum kuch bhi kar lo Chor to main nahi sakta.Pahle yeh batao wahan se bhagi kyo?

Nandini with surprise: Bhagi kyo? Tumhe nahi pata.Manik you na... you are very besharam.Kya zarorat thi wo sub bolne ki.

Manik now to enjoy this time hugged her from backside and placed his face on her shoulder and said

Manik: Arey you was not giving any answer to them to mujhe hi bolna para.

Nandini on this answer slapped on Manik's hand and turned her face towards him with surprise.

Nandini : Manik like seriously ! tum aise kaise sub k samne kah sakte ho.

Now Manik to tease her a lil more said in naughty mood: Arey to iss mein kya hai kiss ki hi baat ki na. aur tum... Tum itni si baat pe itna Sharma rahe ho to socho agar unhe yeh pata chal jae k we had done it then?

Nandini 1st looked at Manik with surprise and then sushed him and placed her fingers on his lips to stop him saying anything further.

But Manik to Manik hai so he removed her hand from his lips after giving her a small kiss on knuckles and there was a eyelock between them for sometime.

After that Manik again in naughty mood said further in husky voice :aur hamarey os jamming session me tumhare notes mujh se zyada high the to tab tum kya karo gi.

Nandini's mouth open in O shape after listening this besharam bataein and Manik started laughing on Nandini's condition.

On this Nandini started beating him with her tiny hands and Manik was enjoying this time .After some time Manik hold her hand and pull her towards himself and now there was no gap between their bodies.

he bends his head and nuzzled her neck.His breath was also fanning on her neck.Nandini closed her eyes and started taking deep breaths due to this proximity.Manik entwined his fingers into hers and started kissing her on her neck.Nandini started moaning his names .

Aftersome time Manik controlled himself as he remember that their friends are waiting for them and rested his fore head on hers while taking deep breaths.After controlling himself fully he kissed her on her forehead and hugged her .

Here in hall

Cabir: Waise Dhruv kya sixer lagaya tu ne. Bechari Nandini... She was looking like a raw tomato.

Mukti: Actually na Nandini nashe is just like cute lil innocent kid.tum logon ko yaad hai os din bhi jab hum ne wo game khela tha tab bhi hamari batein sun k nandini ki jo halat hoe thi. I remember her face .She was looking like a cute shy baby.

Cabir: Bechara Manik! Kiss ki baat pe Nandini ka yeh haal hai to agey ki baat ki to is ka kya haal ho ga.

Aliya: Ok guys leave her na.yeh na ho k wo yahan se seedha apney ghar bhag jae

All again started laughing on this.

After sometime Manan return back in that hall but Nandini's condition was same. She was feeling shy . All others feel this so to remove this awkwardness of her Cabir said : Yaar Bhook lag rahe hai.Kya yaar Manik ghar bula k bhoka mare ga kya?

Manik with a smile shake his head like he was saying tu nahi sudhre ga bhukaar kahen ka.

On Manik's order dinner was served and they had their dinner and started leaving for their homes.Manik also leave to drop Nandini and Cabir he is staying with Manik for some days on Manik's insistence.

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें