Part 76(a)

After a good amount of time... Nandini broke that kiss by moving her face back and while panting she looked deep in his eyes... which showed extreme passion in it...

Manik who wants more of her... rested his head on hers and started massaging her cheeks

  rested his head on hers and started massaging her cheeks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His sensual touch started provoking that desire in her...she again dived in his love filled eyes... and while pulling him more to herself... again captured his tasteful lips...

Manik with a delightful smile again fell in love with his lady's antics

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik with a delightful smile again fell in love with his lady's antics...and in this love he hugged her tightly while kissing her...

His hands movements on her body started creating havoc over her...

They were so engrossed in their fairy land that they lost track of time...

And they came out of their love land when they heard some noise near door...

They broke their kiss and Nandini immediately stands up from his lap with her cute shy face... Both started adjusting themselves and afterward moved towards door... when they reached near door they found it locked...

Nandini with surprised voice and worried expression again tried to open the door but failed...

And on seeing her failed attempt Manik started smirking...inwardly he was very happy coz due to this he is able to spend some more time with his love and that too without any disturbance...

He with a jerk turned her to face him and while encircling his arms around her waist said with devilish smirk: Hum tum... ik kamre mein band hoon ... Aur wo lock ho jae...( and wink at the end)

( and wink at the end)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें