Part 71(b)

Part 71 (b)

Mukti who was not in a right state of mind again think negative about him and said: kya dhond rahe ho ab mere bag se...soch rahe ho k ab tumhara chance hai... so kya plan hai ab night ka...kya karna chahte ho huh...

Maddy's hand came up in the air with anger to slap her but stopped in mid and here Mukti when saw this she like a kid  hide her face in her palms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maddy's hand came up in the air with anger to slap her but stopped in mid and here Mukti when saw this she like a kid hide her face in her palms

Maddy in anger shouts on her again: What... Kya bakwas kiya abhi tum ne... mera chance... huh... (he in anger moved very near to her face and grab her face with his finger),very dangerously gazed in her eyes and said in his furious voice: Chance lena kya hota hai pata hai... ( he forwarded his face near her and while looking in her eyes rubbed his thumb on her lips rashly)...

Mukti when felt his harsh touch on her lips her gazed shifted for a sec from his eyes to her lips and then again she gazed in his angry eyes...

Maddy: U wanna know ... chance lena kya hota hai... Huh main batata hoon( with this he pushed her on bed covered her upper body with his while sitting on the bed) he moved his face to the crook of her neck while entwining their fingers...

Mukti's eyes again started filling with water ...she was totally exhausted with all these happening in her life, her mind was not working properly she felt numb after all this incident .only her eyes were shedding tears continuously...and here Maddy started fanning her neck with his hot breath...

Mukti started resisting him in that vulnerable condition but Maddy didn't care about it. He was so mad on her at this time...

He tilted his head up and sucked her cheek bone with

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He tilted his head up and sucked her cheek bone with ... A fresh layer of tears came in her eyes again.

He Looked at her teary eyes and sucked her tears from her cheeks and then started throwing air from his mouth on her wet skin...

He freed his 1 hand and started tracing line on her face from her forehead to her eyes then her cheek to her lips ... His figers stopped on her lips and then while gazing in her eyes he asked: U wanna know na raat ko...(lowered his face towards her lips) Main...tumhare sath... kya karne ki soch raha hoon...(his lips were just an inch away from her lips) this closeness started increasing intimacy between them... their breath mingled with eachother due to this closeness ...he again looked in her eyes which was full of tears...she thought he will kiss her... she tightly closed her eyes...but on next moment he released her hand and moved up from her body with a jerk...

Pyaar Ka Imtehaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें