Chapter I: Back

-Run....Just Keep Running..Don't Stop...Just Run..-
I was just running in Darkness,without knowing where I was going but I wanted to run..as fast as I could..My legs were aching but I wanted to run,-Just Ignore it-I said to myself.

"Stop!!!"A voice said.
I froze,I felt it cleansing my body.I no longer wanted to run.I wanted to go to the direction of the voice.I had just heard it but somehow it sounded familiar,I turned to see who it was..

...Suddenly, a Flash of light entered me through my eyes and it blinded me...

I was falling ...In the Darkness...Away from the light, endlessly into the darkness...
"Arggg!!! "I screamed.

*Trringgg!!!*

I opened my eyes snoozing the alarm ,
I was blankly staring at the celing of my bed room.Thinking about the dream which made no sense.
-Me and My imaginations -I thought although it felt so real
...I could smell the Fresh Omlet in the air.

I looked at the clock it was 7:30am...
"Shit! !!"I said rushing out of the bedroom.
I went to kitchen,My mom was preparing for breakfast.
.My mom was beautiful. She was in her 40s but She looked like she was in her mid 20s.
She had a black long hair..Sparkling Blue Eyes which added to her beauty...She was wearing her Favourite Apron.

"Mom,Why didn't you wake me up?"I asked snapping out.

"I already tried waking you up like 5 times..You were busy in your own dream land.."She answered.

"Oh..Sorry..I guess the alarm's broken.I set it to 6 but it went off at 7,never mind.Did u bring my uniform back from the laundry?"..I asked looking at the delicious omletè.
"It's in the wardrobe but first finish your breakfast"She said serving the breakfast.
I sat on the table while my mom served me the breakfast.
"It's time to dig in"I said looking at my food.

"Sean!"she said.
"What?"I asked confused.
"Did you brush your teeth?" She asked.
"Yes I did"I lied staring at my mom avoiding her eyes.
"You sure???"she asked suspecting.
"Say Ahh..."She ordered.
*Ahh* I opened my mouth..-I'm in trouble-I thought.
"Your breath stinks,go and brush your teeth!"She ordered pulling my plate."First brush and come back.You won't be getting your this month's pocket money ,Young Man!"She said angrily.

"Alright!"I said going towards the bathroom.
-------------------------------------------'--'

I brushed my teeth ,ate my breakfast and got ready for school.
I was really excited as this was the first day of this year's session.

"Mom I'm off"I said from the front door.
I looked at my watch,It was 8:30am.
"Alright.Let's get going."I said to myself closing the front door.I looked at the clear blue sky which felt like I've seen it in a thousand years.

As I walked out of my house
"Sean!"A voice called.I looked back.
"Morning Adrian"I greeted with a smile.
Adrian was one of my best friends.He had brown spikey hair and a great sense of humour.
I was friends with him since my Kg days.He was a great guy and an awesome musician.
He was always popular with girls.
Why wouldn't he be?
He was Good looking ,good at sports,studies , pesonality...he was good at almost everything.

"Long Time No see pal!"He said patting my back.
"How was your vacation?"He asked walking with me.
"Boring..Very Boring"I sighed

"As expected ...So how's your mom?"He asked commenting on a pic of a 'dog pooping on a baby'.

"Great.Why are u asking?"I asked.
"GK pal...GK"he said. He grinned after he shared that pic to my wall.
"Hey !Remove that"I said angrily.

"Not gonna happen"He said smiling.

"Forget it .We're here."I said standing in front of our school gate.
"The building looks smaller."Adrian said staring at the school building.

"It's your brain that has minimized.Come on let's go."I said looking at him grinning.