Chapter 3:Pain

*TringTringTringgg*

The School bell rang after 2 hours of Madam Edna giving us knowledge.She stood up and took her leave as it was recess.

"Whoa!This was tiring."Adrian said as he stretched his body.He was not always so attentive in classes but somehow he managed to get good grades than me.
"Yep."I said while my eyes were searching for Alina.
-Whats happened to me?-I thought as I had this feeling of wanting to get close to her.

I kept looking at the her during the class and I had thought the lesson had just begun when the bell rang.
"Sean,let's go I need to go...you know where."Adrian said gesturing with his little finger.
"Alright "I said knowing that he needed to go to the washroom.
We left the classroom and and made our way to the washroom which was at the end of the building.

I still couldn't stop thinking about Alina.One by one questions were bursting in my mind to which I did not know the answer my self.Why did she seem so familiar to me ?...Who is she?...What has happened to me?...
"You sure you dont need to?" Adrian said as we reached the washroom .
"Yea go ahead I'll stay here."I said as I snapped out of my thoughts.
Adrian entered the washroom.
A while later ,I suddenly felt the urge to turn right.I did what I felt and turned.I started walking .I turned right ,I walked till the end of the corridor,I did not know where I was going,but I wanted to walk.I reached a place which seemed to be at the furthest corner of the school.

-Sean?Sean?A voice echoed in the corridor.This voice seemed Dark..Evil Dark.
"Who's this?!"I said looking back and forth.I felt something dark behind me.I quickly turned..no one was there.

-You want to kill?Don't you Sean?-Said that voice behind me.I turned to the direction...still, nobody.
"Stop it!!"I said as that voice felt it was piercing all over my body.
-You have to Sean...-The pain that this voice gave. growing...growing..unbearable."Please!!Stop!STOP IT!!!STOP!!!!!!!"I fell on my knees.I clutched my hair as this voice started piercing my head.This pain"Argggggg!!!"I screamed.

-Why is that Sean?why are u screaming?You've killed before right?-That voice echoed as it became more and more Dark.
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??!!WHO HAS KILLED BEFORE?!!!WHO ARE YOU??!!"I screamed as that voice seemed like I was stabbed everywhere with a knife.

-Didn't you get it?I am no other than you....the real you.Stop hiding it ,You are me..I am you.-That voice said as I trembled.Then,I heard someone laughing ..laugh which had the darkest voice.
"Hahahahaha!!!!HAHAHAHA!!"I realised it was me,I was laughing.I couldn't stop.I wanted to."Haha.YES !!!KILL !!!I WANT TO KILL !!!HAHAHA!!.
-Finally Sean!Yes accept who you are!!!-That voice said,this voice was manipulative.

-What do you want?-
"TO KILL!!!"
-WHO ARE YOU?!!-
"I AM YOU ,YOU ARE ME!!"
I felt having the urge ..URGE TO KILL.Anyone.Everyone.
Adrian,Mom ..EVERYONE!!
I was getting beserker every time that voice spoke.

Then,
I felt a gentle touch on my back.I felt familiar aura and turned.The bright eyes shining in the darkness of the corridor.With a gentle smile,
Alina spoke"You are not him Sean."Her voice's cleansing nature worked again.I calmed down as the pain subsided.I no longer wanted to kill.
"A..Alina?"I said As I felt the same thing that I had felt when I first saw her.

"You nearly got changed,you would've if I had not heard you screaming."She said with her calm voice .
I looked at her in confusion "C..changed?..into w...what?"I asked ,what she was saying made no sense to me.I just thought of the horrific experience that I had just now.
Which she drove away with just her gentle voice.
"A Shadocreep.."She said As her voice became troubled.I tightened the grip of my knuckles.Without knowing what that is,but this 'Shadocreep'wasn't something good.
"A s..shadocreep?What is that?"I asked.

"You''ll know when the time comes.."She said with her voice sounding gentler.
"But-"---
"Forget about it..let's go ,we can't stay here longer."She interuppted.She started walking and I followed.
I felt something , it seemed there was someone else inside of me that I knew nothing of.

We reached the classroom door in silence ,neither of us spoke a word.I found Adrian in his seat chatting with some girls.He stood up as he noticed me.
He came closer ,by the look of his face he seemed angry.
"Hey."I greeted as if nothing had happened.

"Hey?!What's that supposed to mean?!"Adrian said angrily not noticing Alina.
"Who abandons his best friend in the toilet?"He said furiously.Alina smiled after hearing Adrian's reply.
Adrian noticed Alina and suddenly his expression changed.He dragged me in the corner and he whispered
"I didn't know you were the Cassanova type."His face looked really weird and he spoke proudly
"My Best friend learned something from me huh"he gave a big smile.
"Well..I.it's-"

"I know ,I know.."He inturrpted before I could finish.He pulled me back to where Alina was.
"I'm Adrian.Sean's best friend.Nice to meet you."He said with that smile stuck on his face.
"I'm Alina ,Nice to meet you."She said as she smiled.-I could never get bored of this smile-I thought.
"Sean's a great guy..he-"He said before being intrupted by the school bell.

*TringTringTringggg*

"We should get going."I said to Alina.As Adrian kept that smile on his face.
"Take care."She said as she came closer to me.
"Don't ever blame your self."She whispered in my ears as Adrian watched confused.I did not know what she meant but I decided to keep that advice.
"ByeBye'Said Adrian as Alina took her leave.Her beautiful hair was swing every time she took her step.I stared as Adrian was whispering something ,I can hardly remember

"Lets go home."I said as Alina disappeared at the end of the corridor.
-Who is she ?Why am I not surprised?What was that voice?Why did I wanted to kill back there?-These questions burst in my head.I desperately wanted to know their answer and what she meant by' time will come '
I did not know what awaited me in the future.
--------------To be continued-------------