Light In the Dark

Sound of Dripping blood echoed in the Dark Passage...as the Skulls cracked being crushed by the legs with each step.
Small ray of light glowed through the small crack of the wall...Beside the wall seemed the Lighter Part of my Mind filled brightest lights.

"I don't want you in my body.."I said as I stared in his face.He looked at me with the evil smile.He went back to his chair in the darkness and sat quietly.He flicked his thumb and a small light appeared before his finger in the darkness.

"You see this?...This is the small,... tiny part of light I've gained from our Mother ,but rest I'm filled with darkness.. I prefer darkness...And after I'm out of this body ,I'll be complete..."He said.I was confused not able to say anything as questions appeared in my mind.He had something in his mind that I was unaware of.

"W..what...out of my b..body?How..?"I asked looking at him.
"...It won't be less before he gives me freedom of this pathetic body."He continued ignoring my question as he smiled even wider.
------------------------------------------
-Sean?...Sean?...Wake up Sean.-
I heard the voice ..It was her, she was calling my name...
I felt her voice healing me.

I opened my eyes...I lying in my bed in my room.Light rays entered through my room's window.I could hear birds chirping outside.The gentle breeze of wind flipped the pages of the Novel I was reading
Suddenly,My heart beat stopped for a second...and then it started pumping hard and fast.I felt someone put her arms around me, her soft hands not letting go .I felt the touch of her body which felt so gentle.I froze there in surprise.Her head was on my shoulders dropping warm tears on my bed.I could smell the fragnance of her silky black hair mesmerizing me.

"Thank God you're alright.."Alina spoke as the drops of warm tears slided down her cheeks..Her cheek bones were a little bigger which looked perfect.
"A...Alina?."I said as I put my arms around her waist.
This love I had remembered I had for her felt more good after I knew I had it.

"I missed you "She said.. I knew what she was talking about...All these years that she spent knowing that I had forgotten her must've been hard.
I removed her hands from around me and looked at her face...Her chocolate brown eyes were shining with the tears that were sliding on her cheeks.
I gently wiped her tears off her marshmallow soft cheeks as she blushed.

"Lets go.Lina's waiting."She said and she got up wiping her tears.
I remembered my mother was the strongest Lightkeeper but only some of my memories had returned,I had many questions that I wanted to ask.
I got up and went downstairs to the living room with Alina.My mom was in the phone with someone.
"Yea...He is fine."Said my mom on the phone looking at me.
"Ok...Take care."She said as she hung up.
"It was Adrian , he was asking how you were...He brought you home after you fainted on the path."She said.She knew I was going to ask.
"How are you feeling?"She said as she came close to me and held my hand.
"Good...Just a bit exhausted."I said as she looked at me with a smile.We sat in the sofa as my Mom gave me some food.

"Did you wake up someplace else after you fainted?."She asked suddenly.
"Yea...I was inside my Mind and-"
"You met your shadocreep part"She intruppted as her faced turned serious.
"Yes."I said as I glanced at her and back at the food..
"You should not lose your trust in yourself...or blame yourself,that is when he gets stronger."She said.I remembered Alina telling me the same thing after I was nearly possesed by him.Alina was looking at my last year's school Pictures that were hung in the wall.

"He said that someone will soon free him from my body."I said .My Mom and Alina looked at each other.There was silence for few seconds.
"Someone who can free a dark side."My Mom said as she stood up.
"Alina...contact the Upper Keepers ..tell them he is back.
---------------------------------------------------