Moving part 2

When I woke up the next morning, I had this very weird feeling. Should I start YouTube. Yes! It could be like my little get away. First thing I need to do is get a camera. I got up and got dressed (outfit above). I got my car keys and walked to my car. I sat in the seat and drove to the mall.

*20 mins later*

When I got to the mall I instantly regretted coming.

Why does he have to be here, why is he in California.?

Ugh. I try to walk to the entrance without him noticing me. It worked. Thank god I really don't feel like seeing Grayson and Ethan.

I walked to the apple store and picked a camera and laptop out. I paid for them and walked out. Buying a little more things wouldn't hurt. So I walked into the vans store and picked out 2 pairs of shoes. I walked to the cashier but on my way I ran into someone.

"oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I said.
"mya? " he said
Oh no
"I'm not gonna hurt you please forgive me. " he said softly.
"G-grayson everytime I try and forgive you you hurt me. Everytime I let you in I end up getting hurt. "

He helped me get up and smiled and just left. Wow... I walked back to the cashier and payed for the shoes. After that I drove home.

When I got home I set up my camera and tripod. I hit record and started the video.

"hello guys" I said waving to the camera. "well I am new to YouTube and I thought it would be a good idea to try it. Well let me tell you about me. I was born in Canada and moved to San Diego California two days ago. I love chipotle. Ummm I love penny boarding. And I'm pretty awkward. Well I think I'm going to upload videos every week, and well I'm gonna end this video. Bye!. " I say blowing a kiss to the camera.

Well that was fun. I'm gonna take a nap. Today was a long day...eventful too.

Hii I finally updated. And as I said in one of my a/n I'm gonna do a Q&A. I decided to do it later on but ilysm and thank you guys for all the reads and votes!!! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

~mya