jealous much?

"Beep beep beep!" My alarm clock roared.

I woke up and threw the blankets off of me and got up. I didn't see Grayson or Ethan. I guess they left before I woke up. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit for school. My outfit was a black shirt that said Caniff on it, black ripped skinny jeans, and black vans.

I laid the outfit on my bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water and took off my pajamas and got into the shower. I wet my hair then used coconut smelling shampoo and conditioner in my hair. I then washed my body with coconut smelling body wash.

When I was done, I turned off the water and rapped myself in a towel and walked to my bed. I put on my outfit and walked to my makeup desk. I put on a light pink eye shadow and did winged eyeliner. Then I used a nude lipstick for my lips. (Obviously 😂.)
I grabbed my backpack then walked downstairs. I got a granola bar and a water then walked to my bus stop.

I sat there for a few minutes, then seen Grayson, Ethan, and someone I didn't recognize walking over here. He was kinda cute from what I can see. He had brown hair and a beautiful smile.

"Hey bitch. " Grayson said and put his hand up to slap me.
"G-grayson what are you doing?!" I screamed.
"You dumb bitch." He said before he slapped me really hard.

I started to cry and I tried to stand up.

"Yo what the hell? " the boy said walking over to Grayson.
"Why did you just hit her?!" He screamed in his face.
"Because I can now get out of my face." He said with his jaw clenched.
"No the Fuck you can't!" The boy said before punching Grayson.

When the boy noticed Grayson wasn't going to hit back, he walked over to me and stuck out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Thank you." I said looking into his beautiful hazel eyes.
"No problem, oh my name is Chandler by the way." He said flashing a smile.
"My name's Mya, nice to meet you Chandler." I said smiling and shaking his hand.

What he did next made me literally turn as red as a tomato. He kissed my hand and smiled. Just then the bus pulled up and me, Chandler, Ethan, and Grayson all got on.

I sat down next to Chandler and I got the window seat. He started talking to other people and was making friends since he was new to our school.

I seen Ethan staring at me, and he gave me a small smile and I smiled back. Soon we were at school and exiting the bus. I got off last, and alone. Chandler had made a lot of friends from the bus already. I walked into homeroom and sat in my seat, and started on bell work.

I felt someone sit beside me and I looked over. It was the biggest bitch in our whole school. Brilee was her name. Chandler then sat next to her and started talking to her. He then kissed her cheek and faced forward.

I am crushed...I liked him..even tho we just met. Why, out of all people why Brilee? I finished my bellwork and pulled out headphones and my phone. I'm allowed to be on mine because I'm ahead on all the work we have to do. I put on 'Miss Jackson' by panic! At the Disco and stared out the big window.

After a while, I heard the bell ring. I got up and slipped my phone in my pocket with my headphones still in, and grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder. I walked out of the classroom and walked to the rest rooms.

Of course he would like Brilee. She's way more prettier than me.
She's skinny, she's a cheerleader, she's just way better than me in every way. I walked out and to my second period. I sat in my seat in the back and listened to the teacher work out some math problem, I wasn't even listening but okay. I didn't see Chandler or Brilee walk in at all...oh god ew!