maybe i'm better of dead

When I got home from school I walked to my room and grabbed a blade.

5 cuts for Ethan and 5 more for Grayson.

I started to feel a bit dizzy so I went and got under my covers silently drifting to sleep, and wishing I had a better life.

+

*next morning*

Beep beep beep!! My alarm clock roared

"Shut the hell up" I screamed at the annoying machine pressing the snooze button.

I threw my soft covers up and walked across the room to my closet.

I picked out black skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt. I walked to my bathroom and turned the water on. I washed my hair with coconut smelling kind and washed my body with minty body scrub.

After about 10 minutes in the shower I got out and towel dried my hair. I threw on my outfit and just left my blonde hair down regularly. I put on just a bit of waterproof mascara because I know I'm gonna cry. I grabbed my white backpack and skipped breakfast walking out the door.

I walked into the classroom first again.

"Mya Ethan and Grayson aren't here today so I need you to fill in for their T.A job. The thing is that it's in an elementary school." Said my teacher Mrs. Castano.

"Uh sure I guess I will." I replied

"okay Thank you can you drive down there to Mrs.Colliers 5th grade class today?"

"Yes ma'am" I say grabbing my backpack and digging my keys out to my car and got settled in the black seats while throwing my backpack in the front seat.

*at Mrs.colliers 5th grade class*

I walked up to the office and told them I was filling in as the T.A for Mrs. Colliers class. They said okay and told me the directions to get there. As soon as I got there,I opened the door and got greeted by a woman in her early 40's. 

"Hi you must be Mya? I'm Mrs. Collier..nice to meet you." She said giving a warm smile.
"Nice to meet you also Mrs.Collier. um so is there anything you would like me to do?" I asked politely smiling.
"Hmm can you help Mandi Marbry over there she needs help doing Cornell notes for her social studies grade." Mrs.Collier said.
"Yes ma'am." I replied
"Thank you" she said smiling again.

I walked over to Mandi, she looked about 10 - 11 years old.

"Hi my names Mya and I'm gonna help you finish this 'Cornell notes' thing."
"Thank you"she said smiling
"Okay so you just have to read over the article and list key details. So important details would be like dates, capital letters (states important names etc.., and key facts about the passage."

*skips rest of T.A class*

I'm finally home from being a teachers assistant and honestly it was a bit fun. I walked to the bathroom and looked at my bruises from the twins. I trased  over them very gently and winced at the fresh ones. I then stopped and looked at my wrist. I trased over those also, but they didn't hurt as much as the bruises. I started thinking about how Grayson and I used to be inseparable. Until popularity caught up with him. He chose popularity over you. I kept repeating in my head. I'm better of dead. I grabbed a pill bottle and stared at it. There's no reason to live anymore... I thought. I dumped a hand full of them onto the bathroom counter. I started the water to the tub and waited for it to fill up.

When it was done finished I grabbed the pills and held them in my hand.

Grayson's P.O.V.

I may or may not have followed Mya home when she left from her teacher assistant duty... I've seen her scars, she cuts because of me. I chose popularity over her...I lost my best friend.

I parked my car in her driveway and walked to her front door I knocked and knocked no response.  So I just walked in. I heard the water running in the tub so jogged upstairs and knocked on that door.
"Goodbye Ethan and Grayson, i left notes for you in your mail box... please read them. I know you aren't listening to me or hearing any of this but, goodbye world" are the words I heard said.  I tried to open the door but it's locked. I decided to break it down. When I did, I seen the love of my life passed out in the tub with an empty pill bottle... I rush and get her out of the bath calling 911.

*skip to when ambulance arrived*
The ambulance arrived and took her away. I hopped in my car driving to the hospital and having to sit in the waiting room.

Mya's P.O.V

When the tub was done filling up, I got in with clothes on and all. 
"Goodbye Ethan and Grayson, i left notes for you in your mail box... please read them. I know you aren't listening to me or hearing any of this but, goodbye world" is all I said before swallowing all the pills and watching as my vision gets blurry, passing out soon after.

Back to Grayson's P.O.V

"Mya Stromberg?" The doctor called

I bolted up from my chair walking over to him.
"She's not awake but you can go and visit her if you'd like."
"Yes thank you doctor."

"Hey Mya it's me..Grayson.  I know you probably hate me,  but I really love you. I know choosing popularity was wrong, but can we start over? I love you Mya!" I said starting to sob. I softly scootched her fragile body to the side laying in her hospital bed with her, staring at the roof.

Mya's P.O.V

"Hey Mya it's me..Grayson.  I know you probably hate me,  but I really love you. I know choosing popularity was wrong, but can we start over? I love you Mya!" I heard Grayson say. I used all my strength I had left.

"I love you too Grayson." I whispered
His eyes shot open and a big grin spread across his face. He pulled me into a long hug. I felt his tears on my shoulder. "Mya I'm so sorry please forgive me." He begged crying harder now.
"I forgive you." I said hugging him again. Just then the doctor walked in. "Okay Mya you are free to go, and be careful." He said with a small smile. I guess he didn't see my scars, or else I'm pretty sure he would send me to a therapist.

*at Mya's house*

When we got to my house we just laid cuddled together on the couch having a pretty little liars movie Marathon and Grayson kept shouting "OMG BECKY" and throwing popcorn. After watching 12 videos, we both fell asleep in each others arms.

I have my best friend back

A/N sooo can y'all message me ideas trust me I have plans for this story. But I was wondering if y'all think I should add anything? 😘😚