Call that changed everything

++Mya's outfit above++

Grayson's P.O.V
-------
After the paint incident Nate (Garner) hasn't really been talking to us. That's really weird. OH MY GOD. I just remembered that nate has had a crush on her for a while now. But she's min-. No no no. I hate her. I don't like her at all. I'm just going to go to Starbucks. I sighed as I grabbed my keys off the little hook by my door and walked into my car.

*20 minutes later*

When I got to Starbucks, I ordered a caramel frap and sat down in a little booth. I heard the little bells jingle on the top of the door indicating someone had came in. (Do all Starbucks have those?😂) Wow.. is that Mya?! No it can't be. That isn't her.. She walked right past me and didn't see me. I have to do this. No never mind, I can't do it. I called Nate and told him to get here quickly. When he got here, he spotted me almost immediately.

"Why did you need me?" He asked.
"Do you see that girl over there?" I asked pointing to Mya while she was still ordering.
"Is that Mya?! " he shouted which caught her attention.
"Shit." I mumbled

She looked at me with pure hatred. But I swear when she looked at Nate, she was slightly smiling. No no no. She's mine- nope. But the outfit she was wearing was like really hot...

Nate's P.O.V
---------

"Is that Mya?!" I shouted catching her attention.
"Shit" I heard Grayson mumble.
She looked at him scared, yet with hatred. But when she looked at me, I seen her softly smile. She has a perfect smile. I've liked her for a really long time, we even used to be best friends, as crazy as it sounds. Yes I did help with the paint incident, but I was forced to. I really love her.

I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. I felt her hug back. I miss this. Being able to hug her whenever I wanted, kissing her cheek whenever I wanted.

"Nate are you crying?" She asked.
"I just miss you so much Mya!" I said crying harder.
"Nate, I'm here. Don't cry." She said hugging me again.
"Mya, i- I love you so so much." I said truthfully.
"I love you too." She whispered.
"Can I have your number?" I asked hopefully.
"Yes." She said smiling. Oh that smile.

After exchanging numbers and noticing Grayson was already gone, I had to go back home.

"Call me." I said kissing her cheek and walking out of Starbucks and to my car. As I drove home all I could think of was Mya.

*Mya's P.O.V.*
-------

After uploading a million other videos for my channel, I had gotten a phone call.
I answered and it was someone named Bart. Okay? I picked up the phone.

B: hello is this Mya?
M: yes this is and who is this?
B: i am the manager of a group called MAGCON. I've seen some of your videos and was wondering if you would like to join the family?
M: oh my gosh I'd love to join! When do I need to be at the airport?
B: 4:00am tomorrow. Sorry it is on such a short notice, but we would like to make it up to you by buying the tickets for you. Our first stop is Dallas, Texas. Be ready!
M: oh okay. I'll be ready! Have a nice day sir.
*hangs up*

After talking to Bart, I began to worry because I only have such a short time to pack. I packed all my clothes, toiletries, and other items such as: laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, all that stuff.
After packing, I went to the bathroom washed my face, and got in bed. (I had already taken a shower)
Tomorrow is the day I go to MAGCON, I wonder what other people are going to be there..

++Next morning, 3:25am.++

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I was excited about MAGCON, and couldn't wait. I hoped out of bed and into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then walked to my walk in closet and pulled out a black shirt, and black sweatpants with the elastic bands around the ankles. I set those on my bed as I walked into the bathroom again and took a shower. When I was done, I rapped a towel around me and walked to get my clothes. After changing into them, I brushed my hair and put it into a side braid. I grabbed my suit case and walked to my car. I drove to the airport. (Vroom vroom)

*skips plane ride--- meeting everyone---*

"Are you Mya?" A guy asked politely that was holding a sign that read "MAGCON"
"Yes sir." I replied with a smile.
"Right this way." He said guiding me over to where a group of very attractive boys were.

*Camerons P.O.V.*

So I heard we are getting a new group member. And it's a girl. I hope she's hot. As we walked into the airport to pick her up, I seen her. Wow.. hottest girl everrr.

+back to Mya's P.O.V.+

As we got closer, I seen two people I thought I would never have to see again. Grayson and Ethan dolan. Why.

to be continued...

Muahahahaha I'm gonna call you guys butter beans,Kk? Idk my teachers call us that 😂😂 im going to update tomorrow. Kk i love you, butter beans..

K, I don't like that name anymore. Leave ideas 😘😘