North Carolina

I woke up and instantly smelled... Chocolate Muffins? I raised my eyebrows and started silently walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I peeked around the corner and seen Andrew and his boyfriend. I walked up to them and gave both of them a big hug.
"Good morning lovebug, how'd you sleep?" Andrew asked.
"Good morning butter bean, and I slept fine. " I said smiling and looking in the refrigerator for something to eat. I smiled when I found strawberries, blueberries, and yogurt. I pulled everything out and set it on the table. I got out a small bowl and put in some yogurt and fruit. I then got a spoon and grabbed a yummy chocolate muffin. Andrew said we had about 2 hours till we had to leave and I just stared at him. "Seriously? I woke up too early. " I said which made Jason and Andrew laugh. I smiled then walked back upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and started watching Supernatural and ate my food.

Once the episode of Supernatural was over and I was done with my food, I walked to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got out and put on comfy sweatpants and a white crop top. I put my hair into a messy bun and slipped on my Nike's. I walked to my bed and unplugged my phone and slipped my phone into my pocket and put my charger in my suitcase. Then I grabbed my suitcases and wheeled them downstairs, and smiled when I seen Jason and Andrew packing everything in the car. I took all of my stuff and walked outside to the car. I put suitcases in the trunk with Jason and Andrew's things. Then I walked to the side where I sit and got in.

*arriving to the airport*

When we got to the airport, we did everything we were supposed to, and began to wait for our flight number to be called.
"Do you guys want Starbucks?" I asked Andrew and Jason.
"Yes please." They both said smiling.

I walked to the little Starbucks and ordered us all the same thing. I walked back to them and handed them their drinks.

*30 minutes later*

"Flight 228 to North Carolina is boarding now. I repeat flight 228 to North Carolina is boarding now. " We heard over the intercom. We walked through everything and boarded the plane. I'm honestly so excited. I get to see my best friend Kane.

I looked up and I seen....