mysterious noises

After I got home, I changed into some Nike sweats and a black crop top. When I was done, I through my hair into a messy bun, and walked to my bookshelf. Since I had a spare notebook on my bookshelf, I decided to draw. I grabbed the notebook and walked to my desk. I opened to a clean page and started drawing random little things.

*30 mins. Later*

After a while, I decided to put my book away and just watch t.v. I got up and put my book back, then laid down on my bed. I switched the channel to spongebob and covered up with a fluffy blanket. After a couple minutes, I decided to go downstairs for food. (a/n:Her mom's in New York for business) I got up and walked downstairs. I looked in the cabinet for a granola bar and found it on the top shelf. "Well... I can't reach that." I said to myself. I walked over to the dining table and grabbed a chair and pulled it to where I was standing. I stood on the chair and successfully got my granola bar. I climbed down and put the chair back.

Just as I was walking up stairs, I heard a knock on the front door. "Hmm.. I wonder who that could be." I said to myself. I trudged down the stairs that I had managed to get up and walked to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw nothing. "Uhh..okay." I thought getting scared.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. As soon as I laid down, I heard a tap on my window.

"What the hell?!" I whispered to myself.

I got up shaking and grabbed my baseball bat. I opened the curtains and looked outside. As soon as I saw who it was, i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Can we come in?" They whispered.
"Why are you at my house?!" I said to them.
"We just wanna hang out." Grayson said.
"Okay, I guess." I said sighing.

I opened the window and stood to the side waiting for them to get in. Once they both were in, I sat on my bed while Grayson and Ethan sat in beanbag chairs.

"So why are y'all here again?" I asked curiously.
"Uh we just wanted to hang out." Ethan said.
"Yeah" Grayson said.
"Okayyy." I said awkwardly.
"Well do y'all want to watch a movie?"
"Yes!" They both said excitedly at the same time.

I laughed and told them they can lay on my bed if they wanted to.

"You guys can pick the movie." I said.

I seen Grayson and Ethan smirk. Uh-oh.. Ethan jumped up and ran to my movie stack and picked out a movie. He walked over to me smiling deviously.

"Ethan...what did you pick?" I said looking at him.
"Oh just ya know.. Saw..." He said casually.
"WHAT?!" I screamed.
"Jesus woman calm down, we'll protect you." He said with a devilish grin.
"But..." I said whining.
"Nope, we are watching this, and that's final.
'Boy you ain't my mom nor dad' I thought in my head.
"Fine." I said crossing my arms then walking back to my bed and getting under the covers. I watched as Ethan put in the movie disc then hit play. I felt the bed dip down on both sides and immediately knew it was Grayson and Ethan.

Halfway through the movie, I was screaming and hiding under the blanket. That's when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. They were Grayson's arms...

"We said we would protect you princess." Grayson whispered.
"Umm..." I said weirdly.
"Shhh just enjoy it." He said quietly returning his attention to the movie.

I laid there, rapped in his arms, not really paying anymore attention to the movie.

Why is he doing this?
Why did they come to my house at this time of night?
Why did they co-

My thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the window. What the hell?! Grayson and Ethan had wide eyes and looked at me. I just shrugged scared. We heard the tapping a few times, then it all if a sudden stopped.

"Guys...?" I whispered scared.
"Don't worry Mya, we'll keep you safe."
"O-o-okay." I said scared and shaking.
"Go to sleep, it's late." Grayson whispered and kissed my head.
"Goodnight Mya, we won't leave." Ethan said.
"Goodnight." I whispered slowly drifting to sleep.

I wonder what that noise was... was my last thought before I fell into a deep sleep.