Chapter 2

• Monique's P.O.V •

We pull up to KFC, which I don't know why we couldn't get drive-thru, but you know whatever. I am so damn hungry, so when we are in line I start ordering random shit.

"...and last I'll have a medium sprite." I finish, out if breath.

"Just a lil hungry huh?" the girl jokes

"Yea," I laugh, "thanks for taking my order..?"

"Oh..it's Dominique and your?"

"Monique. Can I have your number? You seem real cool and we just moved here today."

"Of course!" she gives me a warm smile and writes her number down.

I'm glad I met someone, because I don't need to be a loner or anything here. After she went on her break we talked a little more and she was really chill.

~ Back At The House ~

Chris came home and ate all the left over food! Fat ass.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Signing us up for school. We now go to Lislen High School."

"Oh cool, I met someone! Shes like me."

"Oh great another you. The gang out here is real gucci though I already got niggas Dee and Rom." he says

"Ayee thats wassup, but I'm so tired. Night Chrissy, night Jasmine." he throws a pillow at me and I laugh as I walk up to my gorgeous room.

Before I went to bed I look at my phone and Dominique texted me.

Shawtyy: Aye girl

Me: Ayee ma, wass gucci

Shawtyy: Nunn oh and what school you goin too ?

Me: Lislen, 9th grade : /

Shawtyy: Me too , but my bros in tenth

Me: Mines too! He was hype cuz his gangs all cool -_-

Shawtyy: Tell me bout it ! My mama made him leave cuz he be coming home so damn late !! But imma fxck wit chu lataa night lil mama !

Me: Night Boo!

Nique was just cool to talk to and she wasn't bout the drama, she was just like me and she was real pretty and thick! Guess thats whatchu see in LA.

I put my iphone on the charger and went to bed.

~ Friday Afternoon ~

• Dominique's P.O.V •

* BANG BANG *

Who the fuck was banging on the door when I was taking a nap like seriously? I only had on boyshorts and a tanktop so whoever it was finna deal with it. I drag myself downstairs and it turns out its my dumbass brother.

"Darius, what do you want?"

"You look nice today!" he laughs and pushes me out the way to get to the kitchen.

Some things never change around this place.

"You finna go to the party?" I ask him, while he stuffs his face.

"Hell yea, but your not." he eyes me.

"Umm yess, I am. Me and a new friend I made are." I reply, smirking in his face.

"Ew. All your friends are annoying and too peppy."

"Ha, well this girl is really nice and funny. Just stay away from me and her and everything will be fine, okay?"