Nature made it better

(Damn, it's been a while. But whatever, it's here now. Thank you for all the really nice comments and stuff, I really appreciate it.)

"He's not good. I mean Hanji and Mike have been visiting him but he wont talk to anyone." Petra said on the other side of the phone. Levi had rung her to tell her what was going on a few days later and they ended up talking about Erwin.
"He needs to know he can't treat me like that. Petra, I couldn't move, I was really scared and he didn't fucking listen." Levi snapped back.
"But don't you think going to your uncle's was a little extreme?"
"I don't want to see him or be anywhere near him. He frightened me."
"Levi stop acting like a fucking Omega."
"That's what I am, Petra! He made me realise that!" Levi's voice cracked and he started to sob. "I need to go." And with that he hung up.

Levi pulled his knees up to his chest and put his head in his hands. He continued to cry even when his mum and uncle walked into the room. Kuchel pulled Levi to her chest, hugging him close.
"I'll break his nose if you'd like." Kenny's voice was thick with an accent but he spoke English to make it easier for Kuchel and Levi.
"Kenny!" Kuchel snapped at her brother.
"What? He's obviously hurt the kid, doesn't he deserve it?"
"Shut up, damn it," Levi shouted, "Yes he hurt me but he's my Alpha, I can't just forget about him. And violence definetly won't help. Plus he'd kick your ass with no problem old man."
"What do you want to do, Levi?" Kuchel asked softly.
"I don't know. Half of me says stay away, and the other half is shouting for me to go back." Levi cuddled closer to his mum.
"Think about it, okay sweetie?"
"Yeah, I don't think about anything else."

Levi didn't get much sleep that night, he'd seen all the way to 4 in the morning before waking up again at 5 with a his stomach twisting in vicious knots. He bolted to the bathroom and emptied his stomach. It didn't easy the pain though. He curled up on the bathroom floor to try and easy the pain. He couldn't help but whimper Erwin's name, he was hurting and he wanted his Alpha to make it better. But his Alpha wasn't here, he was back in England where Levi himself should be.

"Levi? Levi?" Kuchel shook Levi gently to wake him up. She'd found him curled up on the bathroom floor where he'd fallen asleep in the early hours of the morning. Levi muttered Erwin's name as he opened his eyes. "Sweetie, why are you asleep in the bathroom?" Kuchel asked quietly.
"I was sick this morning and I don't know why I didn't go back to bed." Levi rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
"Why were you sick?"
"I don't know." Levi went to stand up but the pain in his stomach made him fall back down again.
"I'm going to take you to the doctors." Kuchel announced.

Levi sat on the floor of the room he'd been staying in with his phone to his eye. The ringing stopped and Petra's soft voice came over the line. "Hey Levi."
"Are you still mad at me?" Levi asked quietly.
"No, I wasn't mad I was frustrated. You are so damn stubborn."
"Sorry, but I need your advice on something."
"Sure, what's up?"
"I went to the doctors this morning. And they said I'm..." Levi paused for a moment, trying to hold but tears.
"What? What's wrong?"
"I'm pregnant. With Erwin's pups." When Levi finished there was a long silence on the other end.
"Holy shit, Lee. That's huge. When could that have happened?"
"It must have been my last heat. That was about three weeks ago."
"Fuck. You need to tell him. No in fact you gotta come back."
"That's what I needed your advice on. If I do come back what stops him hurting me again?"
"He didn't do it on purpose. Yes, he got a bit out of control in the moment and didn't listen right away. But he isn't a bad guy. He's as soft as ice cream on a hot, you know." Petra laughed a little.
"Yeah you're right I overreacted. I'll tell him and I'll come home."
"Yay, see ya soon Levi."
"Yeah, see you soon." Levi hung up and straight away rung the next.

It rung for a while before going to voice mail. Levi tried again, from what Petra had said he isnt in much of a state to be going out so he should pick it up. On the fourth ring it did. "Hmm?" Was all that came from the other end.
"Erwin? It's me." A silence came after, as if he was trying to register who was calling.
"Levi? Really? I thought you hated me."
"Honestly, I don't think I could ever hate you."
"But you left and I thought you didn't want me anymore. God I'm so sorry. I'll never do that again."
"Erwin look. You scared me and you didn't listen. You can't treat me like that. I'm about to tell you something that will change both of our lives and you need to listen. No interruptions, no question until I'm done, okay?"
"Okay, you have my full attention."
Levi took a deep breath before he started. "I've decided to come back and be with you because I'm pregnant with your pups and I can't do this alone. I love you, I really do but you need to respect me as your Omega. I'm not gonna let you hurt me or my baby. Now you can speak."
"Holy shit. Um okay. One, I want nothing more than to be there for you, I mean fuck I'm a little scared because having a baby is hard but I will do everything in my power to be the best dad ever. Two, I love you too and I'm sorry I scared you away, I do respect you and will continue respecting you. And three, I'll never hurt you ever again, I promise. So does this mean I can be your Alpha again?"
"Yeah, you're my Alpha and the father of our baby. To be honest I couldn't have asked for a nicer guy."