.:Prolouge:.

"Morning, Juleka," Rose smiled to her friend as she stepped into the classroom.

Juleka stepped into the classroom. It was September 1st. The first day of the school year.  It had been a long summer for her. She had spent it in Ireland visiting her mother. But now, she was glad to be back in Paris. 

"Hey Rose. How are you doing? "

Rose began to tell Juleka about her summer vacation to Japan. She listened with a smile as Rose described downtown Toyko.

"....and it's all Hello Kitty! My dad got me a cute plushie of Hello Kitty Miku! " Rose giggled. Juleka smiled at her.

THUMP

juleka looked behind her at the boy who had just dropped his bag, all his sketchbooks sprawling across the classroom floor.

"Ha! Nerd!" Chloe laughed from the front of the class, and then went back to harassing Marinette.

Juleka rolled her eyes at Chloe and went over to help the boy pick up his books.

"Thanks Juleka."

She looked up and came face to face with Nathanael.

"Nathanael? Wow. You look so different. "

"Yeah...I let my hair grow out a bit. "

Juleka handed him his green book and smiled. "Its good to see you again. Nath."

She turned back to her seat as Rose continued to describe her trip, leaving Nathanael to sit down, his heart racing.