.: 2 :.

Juleka looked at Nathanael's sketches. Her heart began to flutter.
He blushed. He didn't really want Juleka to know how he felt about her. Yet.

"I uhm...needed a muse for my art project. I've drawn a few people from our class ."
Nathanaël began to show he sketches of Alix, Nino, Rose, Adrien, and quite a lot of Marinette.

Juleka's heart sank a little bit. She had thought for a few beautiful moments that Nath's attention was on her. She smiled weakly at him and the two turned their attention back to their Chemistry lesson.

~

After a few weeks, Juleka began to give up on Nathanaël. She had noticed his sketches, and every day was another drawing of Marinette. He never drew her anymore. Juleka wasn't a moron. She knew exactly how Nathanaël felt for the cute navy haired girl in their class. She could also tell that Nathanaël's feelings for Marinette weren't returned, oh no. That girls heart belonged to Adrien, and Nathanaël couldn't see it, he was so blinded.

The two were sitting together in chemistry again, and she glanced over her shoulder at what Nath was drawing. Her heart shattered.

He was drawing his alter ego, which the two had cheesily named "Super Nathan," back when they were close. But Super Nathan was saving Marinette from the clutches of Lady WiFi and Stormy Weather, two of the villains that Ladybug and Cat Noir had managed to defeat.

In the comic, Super Nathan and Marinette were confessing their love for one another. At that point, Juleka had to tear her gaze from his work. She could see his eyes were closed, like he was daydreaming.

"NATHANAËL!" Ms. Mendelev spoke from behind him. Waking him from his pleasant fantasy. "What are you drawing?!"

Nathanaël immediately began to stutter. Not knowing what to say. Ms. Mendelev picked up his sketchbook and looked at it with disgust. "And these artistic...endeavours... Are clearly why you are failing Science!"

Nath's gaze shifted around the room. "I'm...sorry." He said, nervously.

"You take your things down to the principles office, and show him that chicken scratch!"

Juleka watched with sympathy and sorrow for the red haired boy she loved, as he sadly gathered up his books, cast her a sad glance, and made his way out of the class, tripping over Mylene's backpack in the process. Chloe saw Nath's book at it landed open on the ground, and began to tell everyone about Nathanaël's crush on Marinette. Juleka couldn't take it anymore. She rested her head in her hands and attempted to block out the voices of the students.