.: 1 :.

"Welcome to Science! I'm your teacher, Ms. Mendelev!"

Juleka leaned back in her chair. Rose wasn't in this class with her. So she sat at the last desk to the far left of the room. She closed her eyes for a minute, ignoring the usual course introductions until she heard her name.

"Juleka? C-Can I sit here?"

She opened her right eye and saw her friend Nathanael smiling nervously.

"Sure, as long as I'm not with Chloe, that's all that matters. "

Nathanael smiled back and sat at the desk beside Juleka. She watched him take out his books. Ms. Mendeleev began to write equations on the board.

Once more into the dark side then... Juleka thought as she began copying the equations down. She couldn't help but glance at what Nath was drawing.

She peered over the shoulder of her friend and gasped.

He was drawing her.

Nath heard her and slammed the book shut. His face burning as red as his hair.

"S-sorry.." He said softly.

"No its alright..."

Nath hid his eyes behind his long left bangs.

"Can I see it?" Juleka asked innocently. Nath turned to her, his blue eyes meeting hers.

"You sure?"

She nodded and he passed the book to her.

Juleka began to flip through the pages and saw a few different drawings of her. She blushed.

"Nath...these are...beautiful."