.: 5 :.

Nathanaël couldn't remember what had happened when he woke up in the Kids+ TV studio, he was there with Sabrina Rogers' dad and Alya, but none of them could think why.

After gathering his things, he made his way back towards the gallery to see if it was still open, and heard an argument stirring somewhere.

"You left me there for dead!"

"You could have followed me to safety!"

"That's beside the point! I could have been killed, Felix!"

Nathanaël saw a tearful Juleka with Felix, who was irritated at most.

Felix rolled his eyes. "Stop overreacting Juleka. You go way overboard about these things. No wonder you're the class freak."

Juleka's breath caught. Tears threatening to spill over her crimson eyes. Felix had hurt her deepley.

Nathanaël snapped.

"Hey. Jerk." He said quietly.

Without thinking about it, Nathanaël's fist slammed into the side of Felix's skull as soon as he looked back over his shoulder. Felix was bruised, and unconscious, but he could recover soon enough.

Nathanaël's raging blue eyes softened as his anger died down. He looked up at Juleka, who was as shocked as she was, and then back down and the ass that had stolen her from him.

"I'm sorry..I...I just.."

Nathanaël couldn't find the right words. He had just knocked out Juleka's boyfriend right in front of her. Any hope he had of getting her back was dust. He couldn't look back up at her and turned so he could rush off without having to look back at her.
Juleka stretched out her hand, trying to get Nathanaël, but she was too late, her breath still hurt, and she was in turmoil. Her feelings for the tomato haired artist resurfacing.
For now, Juleka had the small problem of Felix.

~~~~

Two months later, Juleka and Felix broke up after he attempted to force himself on her. Juleka was left in a shocked state, and her confidence was shattered. Everybody in the class thought she needed space. So they left her alone, but what she really needed was someone to hold her and tell her everything was going to be OK.

Nathanaël cast a glance at the beautiful damaged girl. Her face, expressionless. Her smile, a distant memory. It pained Nathanaël to see Juleka in this much emotional pain. But he knew he could never approach her about such a thing.

Nathanaël had tried to move on from Juleka, and was currently in a relationship with Aurore Boréal, a girl in a separate class who was slightly obsessed with all things natural and weather based. He didn't love her. He liked her, but what he felt for Aurore couldn't compare to his undying love for Juleka.

That day was class photo day, and all the students poured into the gym for the photos. The younger classes went first, followed by Aurore's class, the blonde blowing a kiss to her boyfriend standing with his own class. Juleka saw this and a pang of heartache hit her in the chest.
She loved Nathanaël now more than anything. She needed him.

Marinette was sitting in front of Juleka, fangirling over the fact she was "gonna be in a photo with Adrien!!"

Juleka felt sour, and retorted with "At least you'll actually be in the photo,"

Nathanaël listened in with one ear.

"No don't say that Juleka, its not true!" Rose piped up.

Juleka explained to them about her photo curse and received sympathy from the others. The Italian photographer, Vincent, began to move about people into their rows. He readied everyone, and was about to take the photo when-

"Uhm excuse me! You forgot Juleka!" Marinette exaimed.

All 16 students looked over at Juleka, looking at her face in the glove mirror she wore on her left hand.

Vincent apologised and put Juleka beside Adrien. Much to the dismay of Chloe, who tried to push her out of the way.

Juleka sighed and asked to go to the bathroom, she left, and was swiftly followed by Sabrina.

After being locked in the bathroom, Juleka missed the photo.

Nathanaël was suspicious. What happened to Juleka? He followed Rose as far as he could until she reached the door to the girls bathroom.

A few moments later, Juleka came rushing out, crying her eyes out. Rose followed, calling her name.

Nathanaël watched her go. His heart breaking for her.

~

Juleka hugged her knees on the park bench, hiding her eyes, and not noticing the black butterfly flying into her mirror.

"Reflekta. I am Hawkmoth."