.: 3 :.

Juleka knew she had to move on. It was the only way to mend her broken heart.

Nathanaël had been hurt by Marinette, after his antics as the Evillustrator, he had worked up the courage to ask her out as himself, only to be stood up by her for no apparent reason. Destroyed, Nathanaël shut out everyone, even Juleka, who she thought was his best friend, was cast out.

Juleka walked out of the school, holding a black leather case that surely held an instrument, Nathanaël stood leaning against the wall, eyes cast to the ground, until Juleka walked past, her case catching the red haired boy's eye. He felt terribly guilty about shutting her out. For months, Juleka had been his only close friend, and he threw her away when he needed her most.

Nathanaël watched the gothic girl walk away towards the Eiffel Tower, his heartbeat increasing slightly. He needed her in his life.

~💜~

Juleka stood in front of the Eiffel Tower. Opening her case and bringing out a jet black violin with 'Blackstar' engraved in silver on the side. She began to play with her eyes closed, putting every inch of her passion into the notes she played. A few people began to crowd around her, Nathanaël watching from the other side of the park, hoping she didn't notice him and lose her confidence. He had never seen Juleka so immersed in her actions. Luckily, she didn't notice he was there as he was too far away.

Nearby, at a small café, enjoying an espresso, a boy heard the music playing from Juleka's violin. He left a few coins on the table and brushed his hair out of his eyes, walking over to the crowed watching Juleka play. Nathanaël's eyes narrowed, staring at the boy as Juleka finished playing and the crowd dispersed. He began talking to Juleka, and after a few minutes, he was putting his phone number into her moblie.

"You're very talented, miss..?"

"Couffaine. Juleka Couffaine."

The boy smirked slightly. "Beautiful name. "

Juleka's cheeks burned red and she ran a hand through her jet black hair.
The boy gave her his phone number before turning and walking away.

"Wait! I don't even know your name!

The boy cast his glance back to her.

"Felix. Felix Agreste. Pleasure to meet you, Juleka. "