Internal Screeching

I'd made my account and posted one successful video, being my intro. I had four subscribers (Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin) and Jungkook had eleven.
"Maybe we should team up."
Namjoon closed his eyes and tilted his head back. "I could upload games. You could upload whatever you want." He said.
I blinked slowly. "Sure..." I muttered, closing my book. Holy shit, this was one day.

School ended, and I ran out of the school, wanting to get as far as possible. Tears forced their way down my face.

Yoongi and Jungkook had made a fool of me today, and I needed somewhere to run. I stopped by my house and threw my bookbag down. I grabbed a drawstring bag and filled it with energy bars, two water bottles, and my phone and a charger. Then I pocketed fifty dollars.

"Where are you going?"

My dad gave me a harsh glare. "Out." I replied, pulling my shoes on.
"Well, you have homework to do, and you understand that school is everything, don't you." I groaned in frustration. "Not this again, I'm going." I said, then walked out the door and slammed it behind me.

---

"It's warm."

I'd taken Namjoon along since he was so insistent on talking to me. "I know." I said, offering him some water.
He refused it and followed me, even though I had no idea where I was going.
We ended up at the arcade.

"Hey, Nicole." Mark walked out from behind the counter. to let us in. "Sorry, but your favorite dance machine is being repaired. Some dickwad spilled an icee all over it. You'd think that he'd have more respect for the games adter coming here for do long." He muttered the last part under his breath.
"Who was it?" I asked.

Mark tsked and opened the gate. "A pair of idiots. Filming some stupid youtube video or something." We walked in. "I mean, I'm okay with you filming in here, but there's only seven of us who work here and uh, we aren't exactly rich." He joked.

"Anyway, go on in, and try not to make my life any harder."