Dance

"You keep saying you'll play with us, but you never do!!"

Jimin and Taehyung had cornered me in the gym locker room (the girls room of course, because when did they ever think anything through?)
And had their bags on their shoulders.

"Um... Talk to me when I'm not sweaty and gross."

Jimin rolled his eyes in a childish way.

"But you're sweaty and gross a lot of the time and I talk to you!!"
Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Jiminie, didn't Jin teach you not to say those things!?" He hissed.

I laughed. "He isn't wrong though. How about this, I'll head to the arcade with you guys after I head home and shower. Have Jin pick me up, could you?"

Taehyung smiled, almost proudly. "You got it!"

Then they walked out, talking.

"Oh, hi Hoseok, wha–"

"WERE YOU JUST IN THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM WITH NICOLE!?!"

•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•

"You're lucky it was me and not Jungkook or Yoongi," Hoseok grumbled.

"I don't even wanna know what went on in there." Jungkook, on his phone looking very bored, replied.

Jin had picked him up as well because his bus had broken down, and guess who rode the same bus as him? That's right.

Yoongi.

Just my luck.
Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I mean, we already know what almost happened last time Tae fell on her."

Namjoon leaned forward and necked both of them.

Jin rolled his eyes. "Get out, we're here." He said, jerking the car to a stop.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!! PLAY WITH US, NICOLE!" Jimin grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his back.

Taehyung followed behind him.

They raced into the arcade and I wormed out of his grasp when we got inside.

"Welcome to Bangtan Arca... Nicole!?"

Bambam raced to the front of the counter and I grinned at him. "Bambam! I could as you that too! Making money for future use?" I asked.
He laughed, and someone else came out from the back.

It was Yugyeom, one of the other workers here. "Hi Nicole. Jackson is sick today, but we got the dance machine fixed." He beamed at me.

"Thanks Yugyeom. And Bambam, see you at school!" I waved bye to the two of them and followed a jumpy Tarhyung.

"Now, video games first, or the dance machine?"

Jungkook walked past me, smirking.
"I wouldn't dance today if I were you." He said.

I scowled at him. "Don't tell me you did something to the machine because that's just plain petty."

He rolled his eyes. "Please. I'm not you. But it's just a warning."
Yoongi walked past and said something about getting some drinks.

"Get me a grape one." Jungkook said, eyes never leaving mine.
"And make it extra watery."

I narrowed my eyes and walked briskly to the machine.
"I'm dancing." I said firmly.
"Then I'll game with you two, okay?"

Jimin and Tarhyung nodded.

I started the machine and selected a song.

A good while into the song, the tiles of the machine started to get spillery, and I looked down.

Melted remains of a purple, grape scented slushee leaked all over the glowing tiles.

My eyes widened, but I kept dancing.

Suddenly, I fell over and the purple liquid seeped into my shirt, pants, and hair.
A block of chewy ice had melted in the middle of a tile.

I heard Jungkook and Yoongi laughing, and I noticed how Jungkook's slushee was gone.

I marched right over to him.

"Listen up, asshole, I don't know what I did to you, but you better stop doing this crazy shit before something in this arcade breaks and we all get electrocuted because you did something stupid with a goddamn kids drink."
I spat, not caring how I looked right now.

Jungkook glanced at me, amused, before turning heel and going to play a game with Yoongi.

Hoseok came by with a wet towel and large hoodie.
"The hoodie is mine, but it's the middle of summer. Just wear it home and bring it back tomorrow at school." He clapped me on the back and left the towel and hoodie in my care.

In the background, I could hear the mad screeching of the mother demon otherwise known as Seokjin.

And then Namjoon approached me.