Compition Engage

Nicole's POV

Bambam and I got along quite well. I sat in my room, doodling over homework and smiling. My phone alerted me of a message. From Namjoon.

Namjoon🎉: Hey. Jungkook wants to talk to you, although I'm pretty sure it'll be an insult. But can I give you his number anyway?

Me: Sure.

Namjoon🎉: !!!-!!!-!!!!

I picked up and started texting him.

Me: What do you want.

Jungkook: Jin wants me to apologize and do something nice for you. But I don't want to. So I have a better idea.

Me: What.

Jungkook: We both start a youtube channel. Whoever can get more subs and view in one year wins, and the winner gets whatever they want from the loser.

Me: What?! No!! You're better at this stuff than I am! You're going to win and then tell me to jump off the Golden Bride or something.

Jungkook: maybe. but it doesnt even have to be gaming. you can do makeup or whatever girly shit you want. so yes or no. the others can help you a little.

Me: ... fine.

Jungkook: alright. create your channel today, start posting as soon as possible.

Me: ok

And I ran faster than a cheetah to my laptop.
-----
I rubbed my eyes. I'd started a channel, but I didn't know what to post.

it doesnt even have to be gaming... the others can help you...

An idea popped into my head and I called Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoon's POV

I picked the phone up. "Hey Nicole. What's up?" I asked, closing the window in my room.

"Hey, ok, so Jungkook and I are having a youtube war thing and I need more subs and view than him by one year and I want to post me dancing on the Dance Machine at the arcade, so would you and Jin be willing to film me and stuff?"

She sounded breathless. I raised an eyebrow. "If this is about being better tha-"
"No, no, I just really want to win. Please?"
"Oh boy. Fine, sure. Right now?"
"If it doesn't bother you."
"Sure. I'll pick you up in five, see you."

Nicole's POV

We walked into the arcade and I saw the machine there, sitting perfectly ready for dancing. Jin sighed. "This isn't what I meant when I said 'do something nice for her,' but you seem content and ready to do this." He said. "Go ahead, pick a song."
I stepped up to the base.
"But I already beat the hardest level on here. Aren't there other ones?" I asked.

The guy behind the counter cleared his throat.

"We have a new machine. Wanna check it out? I saw you last week, and you killed it. C'mon, it's in the back."