Chapter 8

~Recap~ 

*Aubrey's P.O.V.* 

This wasn't the first time i took a life, but this one hurt me more because he was once like a brother to me. i was going to miss him. 

I took one last look at him and left without looking back.  

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 

*Niall's P.O.V.* 

I can't believe what just happened. Aubrey KILLED my BROTHER and I just STOOD HERE and did absolutely NOTHING to help him. How will i ever forgive myself for not stopping Aubrey? That's an easy question to answer. NEVER. 

I watched as Aubrey looked at Greg one last time, put her gun up and walked away just like that. I went up to my lifeless brother and it only took one look to break down. After a good 5 minutes i called the police and the ambulance. 10 minutes later they arrived, the cops asked me questions about how i found him. I couldn't and didn't tell them about Aubrey. I know i should've but i couldn't. I asked the cops if i could have Greg's jacket, since it was his favorite, and they said that they would first run some tests to see if they could find anything that could lead them up to the murder, and that when they're done they'll send it to me. 

After the cops finished asking all the questions, they took my brothers body and told me to go home. I was too tired to talk to i just nodded and left. 

The whole way home i was thinking about how i was going to tell mum about Greg and why would Aubrey kill him. So many thoughts were going around in my head that i hadn't noticed i was home already and parked in the garage until my mum tapped on my window scaring me. Oh gosh. My mum. How am i suppose to tell her. I stepped out of the car and walked up to my mum, hugged her tight, and broke down. 

'Niall, hun. What's wrong? Where's Greg? Wasn't he with you?' When she said my brothers name i cried even harder. 'Niall, what's wrong your scaring me. Where's Greg? NIALL WHAT'S WRONG?!' 

'Mum lets go inside, there's something i have to tell you' She didn't say anything she just walked and sat on the couch. Oh my gosh, how an i suppose to tell her that her SON is DEAD and that my supposedly best friend KILLED him? 

'Ok Niall. We're inside, now tell me whats wrong and where is Greg?' 

I let out a big sigh and started talking, 'Mum, this is something that WILL change our life's, and i NEED you to be strong ok?' she nodded but was afraid to speak, 'Mum , its Greg, hes... hes... hes dead.'  

'WHAT?! NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S NOT TRUE! IT CAN'T BE! WHY NIALL! WHY?! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!' 

'Mum calm down! PLEASE!' i told her what happened - minus the Aubrey killing him part- and by the time i was done we we're both in tears. This was going to be hard from now on.... 

~1 month later~ 

I still can't believe Aubrey did that to MY BROTHER. And I can't believe I WATCHED AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING to help him. It all happened so fast. I sat there that night looking at my brothers lifeless body. There was nothing i could do. 

At his funeral she was there as if she had NOTHING to do with his death! She had put up a show that night. She fooled my mom and hers, but she didn't fool me. That night i sweared on my brothers grave that I would revenge his death. One way or another i was going to make Aubrey pay for what she did to him. 

Right now I'm getting ready to go eat dinner downstairs with my mum. My mum. She was absolutely DEVASTATED by Greg's death. She barley started to come out of her room 2 days ago. She told me she had some important news to tell me. 

'Hey mum' i sat down and noticed four plates. 'Um mum? There's four plates, and only two of us.' 

'Hi sweety, and yes i know Niall. We're having Aubrey and her mum over for dinner tonight.'  

I stiffened at Aubrey's name, and instantly felt the anger rise in me. I HATED seeing her. But more than that i ABSOLUTELY HATED acting like i was still her friend. My mum and hers thought we were best friends and that one day we'll get married. Ha. That's a whole lot of bullshit. 

I realized i hadn't answered so as soon i opened my mouth,the bell rang. Mum stood up and went to meet 'her' and her mum, Dina. Ugh why did mom invite them over again? I'm done with pretending! I can't do it anymore.  

I was about to stand up to go back to my room when i bumped into Aubrey. I was about to yell at her to watch where she was going but our moms were behind us. Fuck i have to start pretending. Again.  

'Sorry didn't see you there' , I said through gritted teeth.  

'It's ok don't worry.' She said with the same tone as me. 

I was about to up to my room again,when my mum called me again. 'Niall where are you going? We're about to have dinner. And you didn't even say hi to Dina yet. ' 

'Sorry. Hello Dina, how have you been?' 

'Hello dear. And I've been ok thanks. And yourself? ' 

'I've been better. Thanks for asking. And mum, I'm not hungry anymore I'm going up to my room' 

'But didn't you just said you were hungry?' 

'Yea but I'm not hungry anymore. Ill just eat an apple. Excu-' 

'No Niall. Your going to eat dinner with us. You can't stay in your room all the time honey. And besides me and Dina have something to tell you and Aubrey. ' 

'Ok i guess ill stay. But can you just go on and say what you gotta tell us please.' I really want to leave already. I cant stand being I'm the same room as Aubrey, let alone SITTING by her. 

'Niall just calm down please. Sit down and we'll get dinner started ' my mum said, clearly confused with how i was acting. We all sat down and started eating.  

Ten minutes into dinner mom and Dina where talking about something i was not interested in, Aubrey on her phone as usual, and then you have me. Just sitting here eating as fast as possible to get out out this room. About five minutes later we all finished and i was going to get up when Aubrey's mum stopped me this time.  

'Niall stay a bit longer please. Your mum and I are just about to tell you both the news.' 

'Ok. But can y'all please not take long. My friends Shanel, Abigail, and Janette.' I told her just to make them hurry up and tell us already.  

'Ok, well sit down first please dear. And Aubrey, put your phone up. This is important.' Dina replied. 

Ok? Whats going on here? They are never this serious. Mom came back from putting the dishes in the dishwasher and was now sitting by me. 

'Ok, Aubrey, Niall, me and Dina had a very long talk about this and came up with whats best for you.both.' What the hell is going on? 'Since bad things have been going on here.' Then Dina started talking 'Maura and I thought it would be better if you both move to London together.'

~Aubrey & Niall's P.O.V.~ 

WHAT?!  

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 

(A/N) 

HEY GUYS!!!! We hope you liked this chapter!! Ok we got things to say now: 

1.) THANK YOU SO MUCH for all this view! It really means ALOT to us! I know its not alot of them but we didn't even think we would get 2 reads! So again, THANK YOU!! 

2.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and vote. It would be nice to get some feedback! And we would also like to know what you all think. Anddd it would also be nice to know if y'all are actually reading this, or just idek. lol 

3.) And lastly we will update Mondays and Fridays!  

So again please comment / vote! Love you all!!!♥♥