Chapter 7

~Recap~

I slowed down and parked the car around the street so it wouldn't be seen. As i got closer i saw two people standing near each other. One for sure was my brother. And the other person looks soo familiar.

Aubrey?

~~~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Aubrey? Greg and Aubrey? What are they doing here? Well i get why Aubrey is here but Greg?

I try to get a closer look so i go and stand behind this rock 5 times the size of me. I tried to get a better look but it was getting dark fast i could barley see anything. I saw Aubrey's outfit and Greg's. All i could hear was them yelling at each other over some money. That's when i saw what Aubrey pulled out. A gun. What?! I couldn't move all i did was stand there.

(Aubrey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/big_event/set?id=89626190

Greg's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/big_event/set?id=92497126 )

*Aubrey's P.O.V.* 

~Before Niall got there~

I was waiting till the clock hit 10pm to go meet Greg at the park. He said he needed to talk to me. I already knew about what though. I owe him over six hundred dollars that i was suppose to pay him 3 weeks ago, but i haven't sold any 'stuff' lately. And now I had to come up with a way to pay back. I really don't know how.

I turned and looked at the clock. 10 till 10. I guess its time to head the park. I went up to my room, into my closet and got my little box from under all my close, and grabbed my gun and knife. And no, i DON'T plan on using them. You see, when you live the life i do, you learn (the hard way) that you have to ALWAYS be loaded. You have to always be prepared for the unexpected. I stuck the gun in my jacket and my knife in my boots, told my mom i was meeting some friends and left.

As i was getting closer and closer to the park, i began to get more nervous. I saw that Greg was already there so i walked up to him.

'Hey Greg.whats up?'

'Stop fucking around. You know we're here. I waited long enough for you to get me my money. You know i don't put up with bullshit Aubrey. Now wheres my damn money.' He said he looked calm but he smelled a lot like weed and beer.

'Ik Greg but-'

'NO FUCKING BUTS AUBREY! I GAVE YOU THREE FUCKING WEEKS TO GET ME MY DAMN MONEY! AND YET YOU STILL DON'T FUCKING HAVE IT? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AUBREY! YOU KNOW HOW THIS SHIT RUNS YOU EITHER PAY WITH MONEY OR YOUR FUCKING LIFE!'

'I ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU GREG! I HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKING SELLING BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS KEEPS ON TAKING AWAY MY FUCKING DAMN CUSTOMERS! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO GET YOU YOUR DAMN MONEY?!'

'DON'T YOU FUCKING YELL AT ME YOU STUPID PRICK! YOU KNOW I DON'T PUT UP WITH THAT SHIT! AND NOW SINCE I KNOW YOUR NOT PAYING WITH MONEY, I GUESS ITS YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS LIFE! HOPE YOU SAID GOODBYE TO YOUR MUMMY BITCH!' He yelled. I have to admit he scared the shit out of me. But you can NEVER show a sign of weakness in this game. He was about to get his gun out, but i beat him to it. I knew i said i wasn't going to use it but i couldn't back out now. Let me tell you one thing: in this game you have to do ANYTHING to survive and not get killed. If you ever get into a fight its either your life or the other persons.

'No Greg, i didn't say goodbye, because I'm going back home after this. But i hope you did. Goodbye Greg.' and with that i pulled the trigger and shot him. This wasn't the first time i took a life, but this one hurt me more because he was once like a brother to me. i was going to miss him.

I took one last look at him and left without looking back.