Chapter 2

Recap: The only thing i did know was that: whatever happened back there... It had officially ended our friendship.

*Still in the same flashback 5 years ago*

*Audrey's P.O.V.*

I hated doing this to Niall but he couldn't let these guys know I talk, well, used to talk to him.

'I can't believe Aubrey did that to me. We've been friends since babies and she says she doesn't know me? Why?'

I saw Niall run away, tears running down his red cheeks.

'Hey Aubrey, want to go over to my house and we can get my brother to get us some more beer.'

'Yeah, let's go'

We get to Steve's house and had fun the rest of the evening.

*back home*

I lay down in bed and I look out my window and I see Niall on his deck outside his window crying. It hurt me so much to see him like that but I didn't want him to get picked on by my new friends. I walk over to my deck and try to get Niall's attention but he was giving me the cold shoulder like I did to him.

'So you're not going to talk to me now?'

'Oh, I'm sorry. Do I know you?'

'Niall come on, you know why I had to do it.'

'And what reason is that? You didn't want to be called a loser because you hang out with me? Or is because you didn't want to get kicked out of your new group? I thought you were better than that Aubrey but I guess I was wrong. Sorry for ever being you friend.'

And with that he walk inside his room and closed the windows, turned the lights off and blasted his music. I sigh and walk inside not wanting to do anything but sleep.

*next day*

'Aubrey! Come down for breakfast!'

'Coming mum!' Oh God why did my head hurt so bad? I don't feel good. I get up feeling dizzy and I try to walk to my closet with running into anything but fail while tripping over my shoe and hit the floor with a thump. 'Argh. Stupid shoe.' I get up and chunk my clothes on.

(http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_school/set?id=89317859)

I come down stairs and see my moms gone. Typical. Oh well at least I don't have to deal with her this morning with this head ache I have. I head out the door lock up and walk to school. I see Niall heading out of his house too. I smile at him but he just ignores me. You would think he would forget about it all by now.

*at school*

I see my new friends behind the bleachers smoking a new joint. I walk over to them and get a bit high before school started.

*during class*

Oh great, 6 period biology and that's not even the worse thing, I have to see Niall and who knows how that'll go.

'Hey Niall' he turned and looked at me but he just ignored me. Ouch well that hurt. I just turned around and continued on with my day.

*After school*

Damian and the rest of the gang left long ago. They chose to skip half of the day. They asked me if i wanted to join but i said no because i needed to talk to Niall. Of coarse i didn't tell them that thought.

~Outside School building~

I was waiting for Niall but he was taking forever to get out of school so i had to walk home alone. I was almost to my street until I see a car coming towards me fast. I see my life flash before my eyes.